Wiki Posts
Search

TSA PreCheck Frequency

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2012, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz PC
Question TSA PreCheck Frequency

I was recently really excited to find out that I became eligible for PreCheck when I first did this in Seattle a couple of months ago... Since then, I've only gotten PreCheck maybe 2 times out of 10 screenings. Is this your experience too?

Does not having your middle name listed on reservation (I usually just put First Last only) affect your chances of becoming eligible? What factors affect your chances?

Thanks!
Old Aug 7, 2012, 3:21 pm

What was the basis of your eligibility? Remember that you have to include whatever that basis is (frequent flier number or PASSID for GE or NEXUS) in your reservation.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 4:57 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by Auracon
I was recently really excited to find out that I became eligible for PreCheck when I first did this in Seattle a couple of months ago... Since then, I've only gotten PreCheck maybe 2 times out of 10 screenings. Is this your experience too?

Does not having your middle name listed on reservation (I usually just put First Last only) affect your chances of becoming eligible? What factors affect your chances?

Thanks!
The name on your reservation must be exactly the same as the one in your Trusted Traveler profile.

I'm 100% over about 20 screenings.

QL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.