Wallet Grab in Austin: "It's Procedure."

Old Aug 17, 2012, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by danl08
I think you need to watch some soccer videos and learn how to drop like you were shot in the groin the next time they do that. writhe in pain on the floor and ask for an LEO since you were assaulted. That might get someone's attention
Great idea.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 5:32 pm

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
If they do a gloveless grope anywhere, just tell them you might be a MRSA carrier when they are done.

Data point- ANC TSA let a water bottle through yesterday afternoon when he was asked and it also made it through the rads box. Amazing. Gotta love Alaska.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by boerne
If they do a gloveless grope anywhere, just tell them you might be a MRSA carrier when they are done.

Data point- ANC TSA let a water bottle through yesterday afternoon when he was asked and it also made it through the rads box. Amazing. Gotta love Alaska.
They will only tell you that they don't care that you're carrying a MRSA card - it is not a valid form of ID.

Seriously? Do you expect ANY TSA person will know what MRSA is?
Old Aug 21, 2012, 11:25 am

Programs: DL MM Gold
Originally Posted by Darkumbra
.. Do you expect ANY TSA person will know what MRSA is?
Maybe they've seen a movie or the National Inquirer and will recall the word "Ebola" or maybe "flesh-eating virus". hehe
Old Aug 22, 2012, 3:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by danl08
Originally Posted by BearX220

TSO #1: "Now I'm going to pat down your leg."

In a twinkling, before I have time to argue, he drops to one knee, cups my left leg with both hands, and runs them up past my knee toward my crotch -- bumping it hard. He gets up just as quickly.

TSO #1 "There. That's procedure, too."

And they both walk away.

I'm sure America is safer because of stuff like this. I just can't figure out how, exactly.
I think you need to watch some soccer videos and learn how to drop like you were shot in the groin the next time they do that. writhe in pain on the floor and ask for an LEO since you were assaulted. That might get someone's attention
I thought of this, too. I would have to win an Academy Award because I think the last time I took a shot to the groin that doubled me over was in a high school basketball game a long time ago.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:50 am

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by halls120
This is why my wallet is safely located in a zippered pocket in my briefcase before I approach the TDC, and stays there until I'm well away from the screening area.
exactly the same here

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.