Watch TSA Nude Body Scanners Get Defeated

Old Jun 20, 2012, 8:25 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Cool Watch TSA Nude Body Scanners Get Defeated

My latest video, now complete with checkpoing security video showing me wandering past a nude body scanner with undetected objects...

http://tsaoutofourpants.wordpress.co...-get-defeated/

--Jon
Old Jun 20, 2012, 8:41 am
16A

Physics 1, Security Theater 0

Keep up the good work Jon!
Old Jun 20, 2012, 10:21 am

Programs: CO Pres. Plat, SPG
Glad you lost the headphones.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 5:16 pm

This is a great video. The TSA is a sad joke. A lot of people are starting to realize it.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:20 pm

So what are the chances that this will change TSORon's view that "Mr. Corbett's fantasy video is nothing more or less than a complete falsehood"?

Originally Posted by TSORon
Mr. Corbett's fantasy video is nothing more or less than a complete falsehood. Now while the anti-TSA crowd are more than willing to accept this video at face value despite its complete lack of support, I am not.

The commentary that Mr. Corbett provides is the only proof offered that he actually either went through a WBI system or that he got through with the items he claims. That’s it. No actual video of his passing through the WBI, no proof that he was carrying anything even if he did, and no proof that if he actually was carrying something as claimed that it was not caught and examined by the TSO’s. No “beef” what-so-ever.

IOW, its smoke and mirrors, all of it. But, he did get something out of it. Thousands of hits to his web site, his name in most major newspapers, and of course the 30 to 40 people who actually are willing to try and test his theories into a much different situation than he promised. Which of course will also be TSA’s fault, since they can do nothing right. [/sarcasm]
Old Jun 22, 2012, 7:31 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ND Sol
So what are the chances that this will change TSORon's view that "Mr. Corbett's fantasy video is nothing more or less than a complete falsehood"?
Zero. "Those who deny reason cannot be conquered by it," and all of that.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 3:37 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Update - I posted the important camera by itself in HD, so that TSORon and the other 3 people left in this world who don't believe it can actually, clearly see the metal object in my pocket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFu15m97yLA

--Jon
Old Jun 24, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MR Gold, HH Gold
Could someone explain to me how this makes it through and I can't even without anything in my pockets and in clothes which have previously had no issues?

And no, "The scanner randomly makes up anomalies based on nothing" is not an answer.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 4:42 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by lovely15
Could someone explain to me how this makes it through and I can't even without anything in my pockets and in clothes which have previously had no issues?

And no, "The scanner randomly makes up anomalies based on nothing" is not an answer.
Metal doesn't reflect. The backscatter imaging is based on reflectivity, not absorption - so objects that do not reflect and are not occluding a reflection are lost in the background, like a black cat on a black velour couch.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 4:53 pm

Programs: SW Rapid Rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott, Avis First
Originally Posted by Affection
Update - I posted the important camera by itself in HD, so that TSORon and the other 3 people left in this world who don't believe it can actually, clearly see the metal object in my pocket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFu15m97yLA

--Jon
TSORon still won't believe it, and even if he did, he would never publicly admit it.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by PhoenixRev
TSORon still won't believe it, and even if he did, he would never publicly admit it.
and that is important because....?
Old Jun 24, 2012, 8:19 pm

Programs: QFF
Wonderful. That video shows a MMW scanner being defeated. Time to send said video to multiple Australian MPs and Senators to prove that they don't work.

Found the Security Camera Checkpoint In separate footage, is there a separate one of the MMW itself and your exit (lower right in combined video)?

Last edited by Himeno; Jun 24, 2012 at 8:39 pm
Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lovely15

The x-ray sees everything that's not the person as black. The x-ray sees metal as black. Black against black is invisible.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Miami New Times: Miami Beach's Jonathan Corbett Stands Up to TSA Airport Molestation

Some news coverage of Jonathan's work, apparently to be published on Thursday:

Miami New Times:
Miami Beach's Jonathan Corbett Stands Up to TSA's Airport Molestation

Thursday, Jun 28 2012
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by RatherBeOnATrain
Some news coverage of Jonathan's work, apparently to be published on Thursday:

Miami New Times:
Miami Beach's Jonathan Corbett Stands Up to TSA's Airport Molestation

Thursday, Jun 28 2012
^^^^^^

way to go Jon!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.