Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Nancy Campbell Recalls Her Gate Rape Experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2011, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: One Pass Gold, Delta Medallion , Avis, Hertz, Budget, most hotels

Nancy Campbell was in the news earlier this year after being groped at the gate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyg7oprOTLk
Old Aug 15, 2011, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Very nice video. Of course, as I commented on YouTube, she "felt like [she] was sexually assaulted" because she was sexually assaulted. It's truly appalling that our government does these things and so few complain about it. Thank goodness this person did -- and so articulately.

The United States has become a nation of cowards and idiots, which is very sad to those of us old enough to remember a very different nation not so long ago.

Bruce

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.