Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Plea Deal In TSA Airport Screener Assault Case

Plea Deal In TSA Airport Screener Assault Case

Old Jun 29, 2011, 7:23 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by SATTSO
I don't think you have to worry about those who started this. To that, I will add that it was made clear to the workforce that incidents such as this will result in termination. You draw your own conclusions, though.
I'm glad that "the word went forth" but I'm still waiting to hear the TSA say that "as a result of <insert name of the incident>, the TSO (or <insert the name(s) of the TSO>) involved have been fired. It's really that simple-I want accountability and "up front-ness" on the part of the TSA with no b/s. If they can do that, I will at least have respect for the organization as a whole as opposed to being one that simply wants to protect its collective a$$.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 3:02 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't think you have to worry about those who started this. To that, I will add that it was made clear to the workforce that incidents such as this will result in termination. You draw your own conclusions, though.
So everyone who made fun of him was fired including the supervisor?
Old Jul 16, 2011, 3:12 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So everyone who made fun of him, including the supervisor, were fired?
Old Jul 16, 2011, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by Ari
So everyone who made fun of him, including the supervisor, were fired?
They were probably promoted. Or perhaps, TSA sent them a letter of proposed termination.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.