Chase United Mileage Plus MP Visa Referral

Old Aug 15, 2007, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Chase United Mileage Plus MP Visa Referral

It seems there hasn't been much discussion on this topic in ~6 months or so, where people concluded it was basically screwing your referral since they didn't get their annual fee waved and they didn't get their juicy first purchase bonus miles. Well, as I'm sure many of you already know, the terms of the referral program have now significantly improved.

My reason for this post, however, is to find out if anyone out there is looking to get an MP visa and would kindly allow me to refer them. I haven't found a conga for this referral, which wouldn't work well anyway since each MP Visa holder can refer up to three new people. So if anyone is looking to get an MP Visa, please send me a PM so I can refer you and provide you with my MP number. Here are the terms, from http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1261,00.html

Refer a friend and earn up to 15,000 bonus miles
Dates: Ongoing
Offer: Now when you refer a friend who applies for and receives the Mileage Plus Visa Card, you will receive 5,000 bonus miles, up to 15,000 bonus miles1. Your friend can earn up to 20,000 bonus miles after first purchases2 and pay no annual fee for the first year. All you need to do is provide your friend with the same Mileage Plus number that is currently associated with your credit card account. Your friend will provide this number when they call to request the card.
Get started now: To refer a friend, have them call 877-273-7138.

Terms and Conditions: 1In order for you to receive bonus miles when referring a friend, your friend (the applicant) must provide the operator with the same Mileage Plus number used by Chase to post miles to your Mileage Plus frequent flyer account (not your credit card account number). Referring Cardmember: please allow 6-8 weeks after your new Cardmember's first purchase for Bonus Choices to post to your Mileage Plus account. Referring Cardmember will receive 5,000 Bonus Choices per new Cardmember referred up to 15,000 Bonus Choices.
2New Cardmember: please allow 6-8 weeks after your first purchase for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plus account.

Last edited by Pizzaman; Aug 16, 2007 at 11:01 am Reason: Belongs in SPAM Forum-Deleted Referral Link
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Many of us took advantage of this 25,000 mile deal awhile back: http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webc...cont&mkid=6VMT No fee first year. I assume it's still valid. It does require you to spend $250 before the 25K miles are credited.

Phil
Old Aug 16, 2007, 11:02 am

Programs: SPG PLT, Hyatt Diamond, 10% progress towards lifetime Hyatt Diamond
Moderator Hat On

Threads of this nature belong in the SPAM Forum. Closing thread here.

Moderator Hat Off

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.