Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2017, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
When the PP is about to expire will they automatically send a new card (if the CSR card is renewed) or do we have to go online and request it at each renewal like the original card?
Old Jul 5, 2017, 12:17 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by pallhedge
... Chase confirmations of the unlimited guest policy...
Chase's policy isn't unlimited guests, it's no charge for guests.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Chase's policy isn't unlimited guests, it's no charge for guests.
Yes, thanks for correcting. That was embarrassingly poor wording on my part.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
When the PP is about to expire will they automatically send a new card (if the CSR card is renewed) or do we have to go online and request it at each renewal like the original card?
Auto, IME.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 10:57 pm

is the priority pass membership only free for the first year with the reserve card?

i tried searching but could find an answer
Old Jul 5, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by ayee007
is the priority pass membership only free for the first year with the reserve card?
Its a benefit of the card. Keep the card keep the benefit, close the card buh bye benefit.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by mhdena
Its a benefit of the card. Keep the card keep the benefit, close the card buh bye benefit.
will a new card be automatically be mailed to me or is there a renewal process?
Old Jul 6, 2017, 5:52 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
scroll up three posts.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 7:06 pm

ahhh ok thank you
Old Jul 8, 2017, 5:45 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator question

Is the Priority Pass membership provided with Ritz Carlton card any different from the Sapphire Reserve membership? Specifically, is the membership compatible with the Priority Pass smartphone app?

Last edited by mia; Jul 11, 2017 at 6:53 am
Old Jul 8, 2017, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Smile

Originally Posted by mia
Is the Priority Pass membership provided with this card any different from the Sapphire Reserve membership? Specifically, is the membership compatible with the Priority Pass smartphone app?
I found it to be identical and does not offer the virtual membership card via app. The app will still let you log in and view current lounges to access but JPM did not add the electronic membership card feature. It would be a good request though!
Old Jul 8, 2017, 5:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Originally Posted by mia
Is the Priority Pass membership provided Ritz Carlton card any different from the Sapphire Reserve membership? Specifically, is the membership compatible with the Priority Pass smartphone app?
Unless it changed recently there is no limit by Chase on guests and no smartphone app usage.

Last edited by mia; Jul 11, 2017 at 6:54 am
Old Jul 9, 2017, 5:28 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by mia
Is the Priority Pass membership provided with this card any different from the Sapphire Reserve membership?
No.

While I have not had any problems gaining access to PP lounges, as you know, there are a host of reports that PP lounges are cutting off access to the hoards of Chase-affiliated members, for some making it of limited value.
Old Jul 9, 2017, 8:56 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles; Hilton HHonors; NEXUS; National Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by 747FC
No.

While I have not had any problems gaining access to PP lounges, as you know, there are a host of reports that PP lounges are cutting off access to the hoards of Chase-affiliated members, for some making it of limited value.
I was getting the impression they were cutting them off for all PP members just based on capacity. In other words, the lounges are perpetually full.
Old Jul 9, 2017, 11:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by txviking
I was getting the impression they were cutting them off for all PP members just based on capacity. In other words, the lounges are perpetually full.
Originally Posted by 747FC
No.

Any in particular? Because I have visited about two dozen in the past 3 years across 5 continents and have not been denied entrance to any of them. In fact most of them were virtually empty with the exception of the pathetic tiny Avianca lounge @MEX and the SJD lounge. In every case the attendants were more than happy to process the charge slip to PP (and presumably Chase).

Now if stupid people start abusing PP like the woman who invited 27 guests, then I would expect to see some changes. But that seems more the exception...

Last edited by Boraxo; Jul 10, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.