Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Rules & Info for Chase Private Client [consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rules & Info for Chase Private Client [consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2016, 5:50 pm

How does special consideration for CPC work?
I applied on Monday and got rejected for 5/24, then signed up for CPC late Tuesday (didn't do it earlier because I didn't think I would qualify). The CPC banker said he would call in for special consideration today (he was off yesterday) and let me know. Is it an instantaneous thing or do I have to wait a few days?
Old Aug 25, 2016, 7:43 pm

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
CPC Account Options

Does Chase offer a solo 401K still? I can't find any reference anywhere that they do. Certainly understand the IRA options, which helps, but not sure I can qualify without the 401K.

Love all the info here. Very, very helpful!
Old Aug 26, 2016, 9:04 pm

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
Originally Posted by Valveking
I have 300k sitting in a bank account that I want to use as an initial deposit to open a Chase Private Client account. They told me that I had to open the account in branch and in person. This is a problem since they don't have branches in TN. Do you guys know if this is correct? is there a phone number I can call to open an account?
This is the number on the back of my CPC debit card:

1 888 994 5626

Give that a go.

AFAIK they run the CPC operations out of TX.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 8:59 am

I just signed up for CPC. Is the CPC banker I signed up with my assigned banker? Or can I go to another nearby branch and ask another CPC banker for help (such as with CC applications)?
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I just signed up for CPC. Is the CPC banker I signed up with my assigned banker? Or can I go to another nearby branch and ask another CPC banker for help (such as with CC applications)?
I just signed up also - why wouldn't you want to use the one with whom you've established a relationship?

Mine was very nice and knowledgeable, and spent several hours with me, all-in.

I got the distinct impression that not every banker is CPC material. These bankers are a cut above the regular teller-level staff.

After having each invested time with the other, I don't see what you'd want to start over.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by Michael Ad
I just signed up also - why wouldn't you want to use the one with whom you've established a relationship?

Mine was very nice and knowledgeable, and spent several hours with me, all-in.

I got the distinct impression that not every banker is CPC material. These bankers are a cut above the regular teller-level staff.

After having each invested time with the other, I don't see what you'd want to start over.
Mine is pretty young and I get the impression that he's pretty new. He didn't seem as knowledgeable as I would like. Besides that, I don't think he fought for my CSR application as hard as a CPC could.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:43 pm

When you log in to your Chase account, is there a banner indicating that you have CPC status (like Citi with CitiGold)? My banker said my login should have that but my account screen looks the same as it did before except the accounts are labeled "CPC checking" and "CPC savings".
Old Aug 28, 2016, 12:11 am

Programs: AA PLT / MR LTPP 1/1/19 / Hilton Diamond
When you log in to your Chase account, is there a banner indicating that you have CPC status (like Citi with CitiGold)? My banker said my login should have that but my account screen looks the same as it did before except the accounts are labeled "CPC checking" and "CPC savings".
That's it. CPC text indicates that you are officially a CPC. Just logged in again and looked more closely and I do see the logo on top of My Accounts. I'm not sure if it was always there or so since I'm pretty new to CPC as well.

Last edited by araknis; Aug 28, 2016 at 10:37 pm
Old Aug 28, 2016, 12:39 am

Thanks. How do I access my safe deposit box? My banker mentioned it but I was too occupied with CSR to actually ask where my box is. I don't have a box number or key or anything like that.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 9:10 am

Above "My Accounts" I have a Chase Private Client logo. You don't have that?
Old Aug 28, 2016, 9:11 am

Thanks. How do I access my safe deposit box? My banker mentioned it but I was too occupied with CSR to actually ask where my box is. I don't have a box number or key or anything like that.
You have to ask for that specifically - it doesn't just exist the moment you become CPC.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Michael Ad
Above "My Accounts" I have a Chase Private Client logo. You don't have that?
No, it's just a regular Chase logo. Interesting that araknis above also apparently doesn't have the CPC logo. Did that logo show up right away after you signed up?
Maybe I'm a "fake" CPC since I have less than $250K...
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:33 am

No, it's just a regular Chase logo. Interesting that araknis above also apparently doesn't have the CPC logo. Did that logo show up right away after you signed up?
First time I logged in after my conversion, I had the logo. At that point, I literally had zero in my deposit accounts there.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 1:53 pm

anyone can help you.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
On the new site there's a large "Chase Private Client" banner at the top.

On the old site the color was the bluey grey instead of the dark blue, but otherwise the same.

It's keyed off CPC status being tied to your SSN. Might have to log out and back in to see it. Not sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.