Net Spend: Am I overthinking this ?

Old Nov 21, 2014, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Premier Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
Net Spend: Am I overthinking this ?

As it's getting towards the end of the year, I'm trying to make sure I put myself over the top WRT the UA PQD Waiver on my Chase UAMP card, which had me thinking about what exactly "Net Spend" is comprised of and how it's calculated.

I've been tracking my progress by just looking at payment history on the card over the year(paid off in full every month) but that seems too simple. Can it be divined from the mileage credited to my MP account so far this year ?
Some other metric hidden somewhere else on the Chase or MP section of the UA site ? Help ?

Thanks!
Old Dec 3, 2014, 11:33 am

Programs: CO
Originally Posted by Jet'Dillo
As it's getting towards the end of the year, I'm trying to make sure I put myself over the top WRT the UA PQD Waiver on my Chase UAMP card, which had me thinking about what exactly "Net Spend" is comprised of and how it's calculated.

I've been tracking my progress by just looking at payment history on the card over the year(paid off in full every month) but that seems too simple. Can it be divined from the mileage credited to my MP account so far this year ?
Some other metric hidden somewhere else on the Chase or MP section of the UA site ? Help ?

Thanks!
Yes, you are over thinking this. Go to this site:

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/app...return_to=wsta

logon with your mp number, click the button that says show card spending.

Done.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.