Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ink Bold being eliminated in November

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2014, 11:53 pm

Applied today (11/13), approved

In branch. Business person there had to call in, but that may have been because i have a EXP freeze.

This is probably obvious, but remember that you can NOT use this card to load Serve as it is a charge card. Wish i had checked before i applied
Old Nov 14, 2014, 9:20 am

Programs: DL
I just went to the branch this morning(11/14 9am) and was told that today is the last day to apply for Bold. He even showed me the new poster with only Ink Cash and Ink Plus that they will be using starting tomorrow. With that being said, I applied and got approved on the spot!
Old Nov 14, 2014, 12:32 pm

App'd today in-branch. Approved. Card will be expedited. ETA this coming Monday.
Old Nov 14, 2014, 4:38 pm

Programs: HH LTD, AA LTG
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
Do they allow IP to be downgraded to INK cash or classic?
My data-point NO. I tried and the CSR put me on hold twice to supposedly speak with a supervisor and was told she could not covert the IP. From what others posted quite some time ago this used to be possible last year, but when I tried in March of this year I did what the CSR rep told me I needed to do and apply for the Classic, then transfer the LOC to it and close the IP and got an extra sign up bonus instead of just downgrading it.
Old Nov 14, 2014, 5:49 pm

Applied today in branch. Unfortunately no instant approval. Will need to wait to see if I get approved.

I am curious why some folks get instant approval. I wonder what do you need on your application/accounts in order to get instant approval.
Old Nov 14, 2014, 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Applied today in branch. Unfortunately no instant approval. Will need to wait to see if I get approved.

I am curious why some folks get instant approval. I wonder what do you need on your application/accounts in order to get instant approval.
Have you business banker call in for you (and then pass it over to you). I think that made my "recon" call much easier.

(in fact, also applied for a Chase personal card today and also got approved)
Old Nov 15, 2014, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by medellinfein
Have you business banker call in for you (and then pass it over to you). I think that made my "recon" call much easier.

(in fact, also applied for a Chase personal card today and also got approved)
I'll give it a few days first and check the automated call line. If anything I have my business banker's business card so I can give him a holler if I have any issues. I just hope I get approved given I just got the Ink Plus not too long ago.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 12:19 pm

Anyone confirm if they can still apply for the Ink Bold today in-branch?
Old Nov 16, 2014, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
I'll give it a few days first and check the automated call line. If anything I have my business banker's business card so I can give him a holler if I have any issues. I just hope I get approved given I just got the Ink Plus not too long ago.
UPDATE: Called the automated line and got approved for Ink Bold. Confirmed when I logged in online and prompted me to marry 2 business profiles together. Wow that was fast.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by isle-hawg
My data-point NO. I tried and the CSR put me on hold twice to supposedly speak with a supervisor and was told she could not covert the IP. From what others posted quite some time ago this used to be possible last year, but when I tried in March of this year I did what the CSR rep told me I needed to do and apply for the Classic, then transfer the LOC to it and close the IP and got an extra sign up bonus instead of just downgrading it.
Really? that really sux! It used to be that IB is NOT convertible/downgradable to Ink Cash or ink classic & the reason they give is IB is a charge card BUT
they would say Ink Plus is downgradable to the Ink cash or Ink classic.

Now I have both, wanted to pay the fee for IB but change the Plus to Cash or Classic. Will just have to cancel one
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:50 am

Programs: AA ExP || SPG Plt || Honors Diamond || UA Silver
Originally Posted by mrsmsr
Another week... Still waiting for their decision............
Finally, after 5 weeks waiting (applied one day before the ghost link dead), I've been approved! I called the fraud-prevention dept number to confirm that they've got the additional documents. A very nice rep told me I've been approved already!
Didn't ask anything about the bonus, will do so when I receive the card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.