Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] 60k Chase Ink Bold/Plus & 30k Ink Cash Small Business Week offers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 60k Chase Ink Bold/Plus & 30k Ink Cash Small Business Week offers

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2014, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nehawk
Woohoo! Time to start a business!
Yep pretty much!
Old May 1, 2014, 1:23 pm

This combined with staples gift cards means life is great for lazy churners!
Old May 1, 2014, 1:44 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by llbad
Which of these cards used to have a 75k offer? Or was it both? I think I'd rather wait and see if those ever come around again. Someone talk me out of it.
There was never a public 75K Ink offer, 60K is the highest non-targeted offer that I'm aware of.
Old May 1, 2014, 2:16 pm

I can report success with an SM getting 10K more on my Ink Cash card. Offer when I applied was 20K UR points, and temporary offer is now 30K. Minimum spend amount of $3K is the same.
Old May 1, 2014, 2:21 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, CapOne Venture, Citi ThankYou
In February my Ink Bold and Ink Plus Mastercards came up for renewal. I closed the Bold right away for the membership fee refund. The Plus I deferred for a month till my next AOR. As part of the AOR I applied for the Ink Plus Visa. On approval I moved all my points and closed the Mastercard. Chase refunded the membership fee as it billed < 60 days prior.

Today I SMd Chase and requested the 10k bump from 50k to 60k. They immediately added it so it's available now. Ink Plus Visa app was < 90 days prior.
Old May 1, 2014, 2:44 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Just got approved for a Chase Ink Plus with $10,000 credit limit. Survived through recon fairly easily as I know what to expect this time around The rep approved me for $5,000 than transferred additional $5,000 from SW Biz Visa with $20,000 credit limit. She told me this was the maximum she can transfer at this time based on my info and existing credit with Chase. I offered to close SW but was told it was not necessary to be approved for Ink. I'm going to close it any way since annual fee is coming up :P
Old May 1, 2014, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Titanium
I'm a current Chase cardholder (CSP, Freedom, Slate; $14,000 total CLs). My CSP and Freedom were approved in November. Is it too soon to apply for this?

Also: Do I even qualify? I work in government as my day job, but during election years I also consult for a few political campaigns, and I'm paid 1099. I sat out 2012, so my last consulting work was in 2010. I end up buying a lot of office supplies and gas for the consulting, which means the Ink line would work great for me. It'd also be very helpful to keep work expenses separate for reimbursement purposes.

Assuming I qualify, what should I expect during the phone call? I assume its inevitable, since I'll be using an SSN.

(My last HPs were in mid-March with Amex, and my Discover TU FICO is 760. Regular salary of $60,000, not counting consulting income.)
Old May 1, 2014, 3:40 pm

what are you guys saying in the SM
Old May 1, 2014, 3:40 pm

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Applied for INK Bold with a 50k bonus 3 weeks ago.... just called and they added the 10k for a total of 60k.... very nice!
Old May 1, 2014, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by shawntobi
Applied for INK Bold with a 50k bonus 3 weeks ago.... just called and they added the 10k for a total of 60k.... very nice!
what did you say to them ?
Old May 1, 2014, 4:14 pm

Applied for Ink Bold in Early January 2014 and they matched via SM
Old May 1, 2014, 4:18 pm

Programs: SPG Plat. Marriott Plat. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Diamond. IHG Plat.
Originally Posted by joxxie
what are you guys saying in the SM
That you noticed there was a 10K higher offer, and politely ask if they can match it.
Old May 1, 2014, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by f0xx
That you noticed there was a 10K higher offer, and politely ask if they can match it.
Thanks just sent a SM .. hopefully they match it
Old May 1, 2014, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Stryder88
Applied for Ink Bold in Early January 2014 and they matched via SM
Nice...I tried the same SM when I applied in December 2013 and they rejected it. No bonus points for me

Anything else I could do?
Old May 1, 2014, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by bribro
If it's within 90 days from your application/approval date, Chase will pretty much always match a better public CC offer. I've never read a report of someone getting denied.
Today is literally day 90 for me (applied 1/31, approved few days later). We'll see what they give me. I called Chase today and they said they put the request in and I would get a letter in mail. If approved, my points would post on next statement. Last summer I got the 60k match for my wife's Ink when she applied 5/27 and the 60k offer came out 6/22 but that was a quick call in and approved. Curious to see how mine will play out. I'll post back either way for a data point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.