Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Ultimate Rewards transfer partners, times & rules (Archived 2012-2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 18, 2013, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
This thread is now archived. Please see the discussion and current wiki here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...tc-2017-a.html
Print Wikipost

Ultimate Rewards transfer partners, times & rules (Archived 2012-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2014, 5:28 am

Chase UR Error- Help Needed

Hi everyone,
I transferred 27K UR points to my BA account. When I logged back into Chase it showed that no points were deducted (and no points posted in BA yet) so I transferred it again and the same thing happened. When I was about to transfer a 3rd time It showed the points deducted (from both transfers) when it asks which account I want to transfer from (but still not on the main page where it says total points).

Bottom line there was a double transfer do to an error on the site. I have a screen shot showing the site was messed up (that the numbers don't match in the account selection and UR point total). HUCA'd and SM'd so many times even reached out to them on twitter but nothing doing. I would appreciate any advice on what to do now.

Thanks
Old Feb 14, 2014, 8:16 am

Programs: HH Gold-IHG Plat
I think those points are goners. Not like BA can transfer back. You may be able to get some UR points for the mishap.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by avadah
Hi everyone,
I transferred 27K UR points to my BA account. When I logged back into Chase it showed that no points were deducted (and no points posted in BA yet) so I transferred it again and the same thing happened. When I was about to transfer a 3rd time It showed the points deducted (from both transfers) when it asks which account I want to transfer from (but still not on the main page where it says total points).

Bottom line there was a double transfer do to an error on the site. I have a screen shot showing the site was messed up (that the numbers don't match in the account selection and UR point total). HUCA'd and SM'd so many times even reached out to them on twitter but nothing doing. I would appreciate any advice on what to do now.

Thanks
NEVER rely on the screen box that shows the total points. Always log out and back in.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 8:34 pm

How do I transfer my business account ink bold points to personal freedom/csp account. On UR Home page I see transfer points option but I see only travel and hotel partners. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by mak101
How do I transfer my business account ink bold points to personal freedom/csp account. On UR Home page I see transfer points option but I see only travel and hotel partners. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks.
Never mind found it...and instantly transferred.
Old Mar 13, 2014, 2:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I'm having a problem with a transfer to United today. Previous transfers to United have been instantaneous for me. After an hour of waiting for the miles to get to United this morning, I called Chase CS to find out if there were any error messages or other issues that needed to be resolved. The agent informed me that the transfer process had not been completed by Chase, that there were no reported "general" issues, and nothing on the transfer request that she could see that required resolution. However, quite ominously, she informed me that she couldn't locate my United freq flyer number in her United database. She confirmed that she saw a completed transfer transaction from UR to the same UA freq flyer number two weeks ago.

Has anyone else had problems today (13 March)?
Old Mar 14, 2014, 5:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Are Chase to United transfers getting processed?

Sorry to bump this....

Is anyone succeeding in getting their Chase to United transfers today? Yesterday? TIA!

edit: Mine just posted, after ~34 hours

Last edited by jbalmuth; Mar 14, 2014 at 5:28 pm Reason: misery loves company, resolved
Old Mar 14, 2014, 5:50 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
... ~34 hours
Recurring problem:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...y-instant.html
Old Mar 29, 2014, 12:29 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Can UR transfer to other people's mile/hotel account? Thank you!
Old Mar 29, 2014, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by milemission
Can UR transfer to other people's mile/hotel account? Thank you!
Please see the wiki (and link to separate discussion thread therein) for the answer. #alwaysreadthewikifirst
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:16 pm

UR -> Korean Air -> Hawaiian Air?

Can I transfer UR to Korean Airlines, and then transfer the miles to their partner, Hawaiian airlines?
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by mingtyhmaa
Can I transfer UR to Korean Airlines, and then transfer the miles to their partner, Hawaiian airlines?
No. You can use your Korean Airlines miles to book a Hawaiian Airlines flight via Korean Airlines' website, but you can't transfer/convert the miles from Korea Airlines to Hawaiian Airlines.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 11:54 am

Ultimate Rewards transfer partners, times and rules.

Thank you!
Old Apr 22, 2014, 6:42 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
You can also transfer to Virgin Atlantic and redeem for flights operated by Hawaiian.

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/us/en...n-airways.html

You should compare the amount of miles required by Korean versus the amount of miles required by Virgin Atlantic. (The amount required by Hawaiian is irrelevant because you are not using their program.) You should also research the redemption process in the KE and VS forums. In general, partner awards are redeemed by telephone rather than online.
Old May 1, 2014, 1:27 pm

Transfer/Multiple card question:
I have a CSP & Ink Business Card. SO has Freedom & CSP
I'd like to keep the Ink but 1 or both of the CSP's need to go
Can I transfer freedom points to Ink ? (different cardholder names, same household)
The only transfer I've done were from SO's Freedom to CSP to Partner, will it be possible to get freedom points out w.o having a CSP?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.