Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Buying cell phone/startup costs of new agreement doesn't count for Ink 5X bonus?

Buying cell phone/startup costs of new agreement doesn't count for Ink 5X bonus?

Old Oct 3, 2015, 7:14 pm
XP1

Originally Posted by mia
Please research this question in the Chase forum. I would start with this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...old-bonus.html
What is the merchant code/category of the AT&T website?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:33 pm

AT&T gift card purchase at AT&T Store

Guys,

My local AT&T store is selling AT&T gift cards. I am wondering what would a gift card purchase at AT&T store trigger when I use my Ink card.

Any of you have experience doing this?
My plan is to get AT&T gife cards for the Iphone purchase under 2-yr contract pricing which is only possible in the ATT store or online.

Also, any ideas on getting bonus points for the iphone purchase?..Again, I could do the 2-yr contract pricing only in store or att website.

Thanks !
Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:50 pm
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
Wouldn't buying the phone from AT&T directly with the Ink give you 5x anyway?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by tonei
Wouldn't buying the phone from AT&T directly with the Ink give you 5x anyway?
Buying hardware and equipment does not give 5x.
The bonus points are only on service. Few have reported of points being credited for a phone purchase but it has always been speculative.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.