Customer Service Ink vs Sapphire

Old Jul 6, 2016, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Customer Service Ink vs Sapphire

Has anyone else noticed that the representatives from Ink seem far less qualified than the Sapphire reps? Just the quality of service in noticeably terrible between knowledge of bonus points to getting hung up on ....

I called in to get bonus points posted on some transactions using the Portal and the Ink rep had no idea what I was talking about. I literally had to walk her through the step of how it works and direct her to the site to prove it. Seriously?

Multiple occasions on varying reasons, service was just sub par. Sapphire reps on the other hand ... excellent. I get connected immediately, no number menus and they get things resolved.

I started calling the Sapphire reps on Ink issues ...
Old Jul 6, 2016, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
You expect too much from Chase.

IMHO - Chase's reps are not as competent as you think in most of the case.

However, the supervisor (or the next tier) is way better than those reps.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.