Wiki Posts
Search

Viewing earned UR points per transaction

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2013, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Viewing earned UR points per transaction

I've looked through the treads like a good FTer so I apologize if I've missed something along the way (mods please merge if I've missed a thread this should be in).

On a few threads, some FTers were indicating that they were waiting for Chase statements to close to see if they got 5x points for certain transactions or if they only got 1x and my question is this...how do you know? I've scrutinized my Ink Bold statement from top to bottom and, although I can see the total UR points I earned and the total x4 points I earned but nowhere can I see a transaction by transaction breakdown...am I missing something or does this simply not exist? TIA.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Look through Blueprint, which lists purchases by category.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 3:33 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2 Million-miler , SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond
What is Blueprint?
Old Aug 9, 2013, 4:05 pm

Programs: AS - MVP75k, Marriott - Titanium, Hertz - PC
Originally Posted by DENROC
What is Blueprint?
I sort of feel like an idiot on this one. I know how to get to Blueprint http://www.chase.com/blueprint but when I log in (I have an Ink Bold) it says Service Not Available.

I still can't see how many UR points I am receiving per transaction.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 4:27 pm

Programs: Plat IHG, Marriott Rewards Silver, CSP, Ink Bold, USDM, *Wood Gold, AA, Club Carl
I've never seen it on biz cards. But I only have Bold and have never been able to access it either.
I always assumed it was only for personal cards.

Originally Posted by Nurse Traveler
I sort of feel like an idiot on this one. I know how to get to Blueprint http://www.chase.com/blueprint but when I log in (I have an Ink Bold) it says Service Not Available.

Old Aug 9, 2013, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vodkashine
I've never seen it on biz cards. But I only have Bold and have never been able to access it either.
I always assumed it was only for personal cards.
I have both personal and business Chase cards and both are coming up with an error.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 7:33 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Originally Posted by Nurse Traveler

The only UR-earning card I have open with Chase is the CSP, so I'm not sure about using it with a business card, based on other poster's results.

Have you tried Jot on the iPhone? It is an app provided by Chase for Ink cardholders to manager their spending and receipts. I have not used it, but it might be able to list expenses by categories.
Old Aug 9, 2013, 7:42 pm

Programs: Plat IHG, Marriott Rewards Silver, CSP, Ink Bold, USDM, *Wood Gold, AA, Club Carl
Jot works great on my Android.

Originally Posted by augustus21
The only UR-earning card I have open with Chase is the CSP, so I'm not sure about using it with a business card, based on other poster's results.

Have you tried Jot on the iPhone? It is an app provided by Chase for Ink cardholders to manager their spending and receipts. I have not used it, but it might be able to list expenses by categories.
Old Aug 12, 2013, 8:23 pm

Programs: DL GM; AA; UA; BA
If you go to UR and look at your Rewards Activity and then Statement Summary you can see if you are getting the additional point for travel, dining etc. You'll see 1 point for all spend and then +1 for certain categories.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TMitch6542
If you go to UR and look at your Rewards Activity and then Statement Summary you can see if you are getting the additional point for travel, dining etc. You'll see 1 point for all spend and then +1 for certain categories.
True, but you can't see the details for specific transactions.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 10:12 am

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by Stripy
True, but you can't see the details for specific transactions.
That's the point. The way I calculate the transactions is that divide bonus points by 4 and after that look at the statement to see which transactions add to that amount. It is couple of minutes business if your statement is 1-2 pages, but if it is 10 pages, it will be complete PITA.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by Stripy
I've looked through the treads like a good FTer so I apologize if I've missed something along the way (mods please merge if I've missed a thread this should be in).

On a few threads, some FTers were indicating that they were waiting for Chase statements to close to see if they got 5x points for certain transactions or if they only got 1x and my question is this...how do you know? I've scrutinized my Ink Bold statement from top to bottom and, although I can see the total UR points I earned and the total x4 points I earned but nowhere can I see a transaction by transaction breakdown...am I missing something or does this simply not exist? TIA.
I thin they purposely don't disclose that, so you should be left in the dark. Funny thing is that even a rep. doesn't see it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.