Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2016, 8:58 am

"I have a FICO score over 800 and was DENIED due to having opened 6 cards in the last 24 months. "

Same here, when I called to get reconsideration they said its due to the fact that I opened more than 5 or 6 (don't remember exactly) cards in the past 24 months. I was targeted for the 70K person CC.
Digable likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 12:23 am

My question is, can you call Chase and confirm how many cards you've opened in the last 24 hrs, as to not get denied even with targeted offers?
Old Jun 15, 2016, 1:14 am

Programs: PetCo Pals Rewards
Originally Posted by Venomous West
My question is, can you call Chase and confirm how many cards you've opened in the last 24 hrs, as to not get denied even with targeted offers?
They would have to do a pull on your credit report to find this. Why not just use Credit Karma and count?
Old Jun 15, 2016, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by justsawaufo
"I have a FICO score over 800 and was DENIED due to having opened 6 cards in the last 24 months. "

Same here, when I called to get reconsideration they said its due to the fact that I opened more than 5 or 6 (don't remember exactly) cards in the past 24 months. I was targeted for the 70K person CC.
6 cards with Chase or total?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 8:43 pm

Programs: Several
Anyone have any experience applying for this card under an LLC with limited (read zero) credit history? I don't know how lenient Chase is with new businesses and credit compared to some of the other credit card companies I've read about on here.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 4:25 pm

My gf got the targeted 50k offer. Terms were $3,000 spend in 3 months, AF $95 not waived first year.

However, two days after she applied and was approved, she received a different 50k offer. $2,000 in spend and AF waived first year.

Question: i know Chase is usually pretty good about matching different bonus mileage offers, but will they also match the decreased conditions of the new offer as well? Anyone had any luck with matches like that?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:55 pm

Programs: american express, aadvantage, marriott rewards, starwoods, delta, nwa
Holy crap! I just logged into my MileagePlus accoutn and got an offer for a whopping 70K in points after $3K spend in 3 months. I don't know if anyone got the same offer. 5K more for authorized user spend. The only bad thing is $95 AF is not waived.
Can you post a link to this offer please?
Old Jul 21, 2016, 7:08 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, United, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by maxp0wers
My gf got the targeted 50k offer. Terms were $3,000 spend in 3 months, AF $95 not waived first year.

However, two days after she applied and was approved, she received a different 50k offer. $2,000 in spend and AF waived first year.

Question: i know Chase is usually pretty good about matching different bonus mileage offers, but will they also match the decreased conditions of the new offer as well? Anyone had any luck with matches like that?
I am in the same boat and Chase has not matched this for me. This is the first time chase has not matched offer even though I applied only few days earlier than the better offer I got. I will try to call them.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 5:07 pm

Holy crap! I just logged into my MileagePlus accoutn and got an offer for a whopping 70K in points after $3K spend in 3 months. I don't know if anyone got the same offer. 5K more for authorized user spend. The only bad thing is $95 AF is not waived.
Originally Posted by greenbombadil
Can you post a link to this offer please?
This offer expired on 6/30/2016.

I also got the 70k+$50 with $95 AF.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by animesh42001
I am in the same boat and Chase has not matched this for me. This is the first time chase has not matched offer even though I applied only few days earlier than the better offer I got. I will try to call them.
Any luck on your end? We struck out.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 6:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
now 50K

UA Business card now at 50K miles: https://www.theexplorercard.com/Business50kAFW
$3000 spend/3 months and $95 fee waived 1st year.

Last edited by philemer; Nov 11, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Old Mar 8, 2017, 11:19 pm

still active !
Old Jun 30, 2017, 8:31 pm

Is it possible to product change from the MP Business card to anything with no AF?
Old Sep 28, 2017, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA Life-Plat 5MM, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, UA, BA
Question Does MP Biz card gives 5K for AU

Does the Biz card gives 5K miles for AU?
Any time limit from application?
I got the card in Apr-2017.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 5:55 pm

No. (I got it around the same time.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.