Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2013, 12:35 pm

Programs: Flying and sleeping
I just got it to work once in Chrome, but it didn't work a second time. A switch to an incognito window fixed the problem. 50k/2k offer shows up every time.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by djrez4
I just got it to work once in Chrome, but it didn't work a second time. A switch to an incognito window fixed the problem. 50k/2k offer shows up every time.
I am trying this since last one month but it never works.

Do you have any other business cards or is this your first business card??

The only thing i can think is that i don't have any business card right now and that is why this trick is not working for me. It only shows 30K offer no matter what i use. Chrome,IE,Safari or firefox.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by myworld

The only thing i can think is that i don't have any business card right now and that is why this trick is not working for me. It only shows 30K offer no matter what i use. Chrome,IE,Safari or firefox.

Same her 30K,
Old Jul 13, 2013, 8:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by myworld

Works for me, no business cards with Chase.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 2:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by PainCorp
Works for me, no business cards with Chase.
Worked for me via Chrome. I had no business card with Chase when applying, but I have had business cards with them before. IIRC, I had this very United business card a couple of years ago. Instant approval. I recently attained Premier status (lowest elite level) on United -- no idea if that affected anything.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:45 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
my application was pending yesterday for further review. Need to call Monday morning
Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:56 pm

miles posted yesterday to united.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 4:37 pm

Does copy and past link still works and did anyone got success after doing copy past link? Also if you were able to confirm the 50K bonus using the copy past way.
Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2013, 5:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
When Chase says this (and the personal) card earns double miles on tickets purchased from United... does it mean that it has to be purchased directly from the UA website or will any UA ticket work?
Old Jul 15, 2013, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by agp423
When Chase says this (and the personal) card earns double miles on tickets purchased from United... does it mean that it has to be purchased directly from the UA website or will any UA ticket work?
I believe any purchase (airline ticket, economy plus purchase, etc) billed directly by United will get the double miles.
Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:25 pm

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
no dice on 50k link

any success? never had a biz card with chase and have been using IE, Chrome and incognito mode too and nothing seems to work to get 50k deal
Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:38 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
I applied yesterday. This morning, I called for reconsideration. Then boom approve ^_^. Will make sure 50,000 points when I receive the card.
Old Jul 16, 2013, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I applied today, but got the further review message. I'll just wait and see. I have two cards to finish spend on right now, so I'm not in a hurry to get this one.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 1:58 pm

Applied yesterday and called in today to find out I was denied. I have good credit score, above 750. Was told the only reason for denial is that I have opened up too many cards (12) from the beginning of last year to now and I can not shift credit or close any current accounts to get this card. Tried 2 analysts and was shut down twice. The second one has the note from the first analyst too. I have been using my Saphire and Ink regularly and paying on time/full and have a checking account with them. I know a lot of people has more cards with their App-o-rama but still managed to get more cards. Anything else I can do to change their mind?
Old Jul 19, 2013, 2:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Will never by anything with airlines
Originally Posted by tuscanyx
Anything else I can do to change their mind?
I always hang up on the male CSRs. my wife got denied cards with males...i always go female, never been denied.

Though, I doubt it has anything to do with it.

I have more than 10 new accounts THIS year and applied two weeks ago, and was able to get it after a phone call...got Ink earlier this year and two other Chase personal cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.