Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2013, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by econwatch
Have confirmed that the 50K offer works in Internet Explorer, does not work in Chrome.
Login to your UAL,
Products and Services,
Get Credit Card,
United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card,
shows 30K offer, $1K spend in 3mo.

Click on MileagePlus Club Business Card tab,
click back to MP Explorer Business Card,
shows 50K offer, $2K spend in 3mo.

Applied and waiting for response.

United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card
We need to review your application to make a decision.
Here's what you can expect:
•Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days. •If we approve your application, we'll send your card and other important information in the mail.•Please do not resubmit this application.

Confirmed this technique worked 6/30/13.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 8:26 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.
I've tried this method several times in various browsers with no luck. Is there something I'm missing?
Old Jun 30, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: MM / UA 1K
Originally Posted by bg26892
Just tried it and this works for me in Safari.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 10:18 pm

It never worked for me in any browser before, but it worked today 6/30 in IE.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by MrMoonlight
DATA POINT: Fail! Approved today for only the 30K. Sent an SM with a screenshot of the 50K offer my wife received. Awaiting word.
After having the cut and paste method fail and not getting a response to my sm, I called and spoke with a csr who gave me the additional 20k, no problem.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 8:29 am

Programs: UA, CO, Delta, AA, BA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
I've tried this method several times in various browsers today, it doesn't work for me.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 1:54 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Couldn't get the 50K offer to come up, tried 3 different computers (Macs and PCs), many different browsers, clearing cookies, other voodoo, etc. Gave up on that and just applied for the 30K offer assuming I can sweet talk them into bumping to 50K without too much trouble.

I got "application pending" message, which I was expecting, since I have about 6 Chase credit cards already. I have one unused card I'm ready to trade away to make room for this one (been saving that one with this in mind), so I'll need to call their recon line to offer to close that one.

Anyone know if Chase's recon line for business cards is open on weekends?

This completes my July AOR (was 3 for 3 on my other apps - not counting Barclays which I knew was a longshot). Thanks and good luck to all.
Old Jul 6, 2013, 9:44 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Anyone know if Chase's recon line for business cards is open on weekends?
Well, no it isn't. M-F 8 am - 10 pm Eastern. Will call Monday morning.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 7:00 am

When is the bonus posted? I made the $2000 spend and the first statement has been issued. I got the miles for the spend, but not the 50K bonus.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
When is the bonus posted? I made the $2000 spend and the first statement has been issued. I got the miles for the spend, but not the 50K bonus.
Some Chase cards (maybe all?) require you to hit the min. spend 10 days before statement close for the bonus to show up on that statement.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by econwatch
Have confirmed that the 50K offer works in Internet Explorer, does not work in Chrome.
Login to your UAL,
Products and Services,
Get Credit Card,
United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card,
shows 30K offer, $1K spend in 3mo.

Click on MileagePlus Club Business Card tab,
click back to MP Explorer Business Card,
shows 50K offer, $2K spend in 3mo.

Applied and waiting for response.

United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card
We need to review your application to make a decision.
Here's what you can expect:
•Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days. •If we approve your application, we'll send your card and other important information in the mail.•Please do not resubmit this application.
Thank you a ton. I just did exactly this and got approved instantly. Miles worth about a grand to me, and all I have to do is put $2K on the card. Crazy.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 7:01 am

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
Originally Posted by bg26892
I applied yestereday, got the wait 10 days response, really how long did you have to wait? I have been lucky with alot of my other cards and they have just popped up in my online profile. I will watch it a day or two.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 8:26 am

Programs: FB Gold (ST E+), Alaska MVP Gold
I got the 30K posted recently and sent today a secure message requesting "to match the best offer, which is upwards of 50K".......
Question... which offer have they been matching everyone??? The 50+5K / 1000 spend, or the 50K / 2000 spend ???

Last edited by diclemeg; Jul 12, 2013 at 8:56 am
Old Jul 12, 2013, 8:58 am

I applied on the 9th i think, got approved a few days later, met 2k spend two weeks after that...still no miles post. how many days between application did ur miles post?
Old Jul 12, 2013, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by webazoid
I applied on the 9th i think, got approved a few days later, met 2k spend two weeks after that...still no miles post. how many days between application did ur miles post?
Chase posts miles AFTER statement closed, provided the spend requirement is met 7 to 10 days before statement close.
It has nothing to do when it is approved nor when the balance is paid.

Have your statement closed yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.