Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:22 am

Received invite in the mail today to apply for 50K + 5K after $2k spend. Too bad my FICO score is so bad right now I have to wait. Finally I don't have to do the browser tricks anymore cause it never works.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 2:40 pm

Tried multiple times with different browsers (cleared history) /machines/incognito modes, still can only see 30k offer. Maybe it is tied to my United account?

Anyone being able to get the 50k offer recently?

Originally Posted by philemer
I tried on a couple of accounts and it's reverting to 30K offer.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Nomoneyinmybank
Received invite in the mail today to apply for 50K + 5K after $2k spend. Too bad my FICO score is so bad right now I have to wait. Finally I don't have to do the browser tricks anymore cause it never works.
Is the extra 5k for adding an AU? This is the standard deal for the Personal card and not the biz version. Is the mail offer referring to the Personal or Biz card?

Also, dont feel too bad as the changing browsers, clear cookies etc never worked for me either as it always defaulted to the lower 30k offer
Old Aug 2, 2014, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA
United business card: 50k+10k united miles

Applied on Friday, no instant approval. Called the number for automatic status check, got two week message. Wondering if that's a denial...
Old Aug 3, 2014, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by beyond986
Applied on Friday, no instant approval. Called the number for automatic status check, got two week message. Wondering if that's a denial...
I've gotten approval from Chase several times after getting that same two week message. Including for this card, once for me and once for my wife.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 11:13 am

Good news. Did the cards get approved without calling the reconsider line? How long did it take to get approved? Thx
Old Aug 3, 2014, 11:45 am

Programs: amex platinum, american advantage, united, ANA, JAP. SPG, marriott
I'd call the reconsider line before the two weeks are up. Sometimes they'll reconsider while you're on the line.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 1:47 pm

Good news. Did the cards get approved without calling the reconsider line? How long did it take to get approved? Thx
For the business cards, I just waited it out. I don't recommend waiting, just passing along my experience with the Ink Plus and United Business cards.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 8:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Will never by anything with airlines
Anyone having luck getting the AF waived after the first year?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by explorer84
It says 0 introduction fee for the first year on the application page
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by wripro
I'd call the reconsider line before the two weeks are up. Sometimes they'll reconsider while you're on the line.
Thank you. I just called and was notified it was approved, but it will be taken about two weeks for the cc to appear on my online account. Dunno why it takes so long, but I don't care too much as long as I receive the card in two weeks.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 11:25 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by explorer84
Search in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...all-cards.html
Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:07 pm

Called the reconsideration line and was told approved for 5k, but the automatic phone status check still says written notification will be delivered in two weeks. Confused, is this normal?
Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Called the reconsideration line and was told approved for 5k, but the automatic phone status check still says written notification will be delivered in two weeks. Confused, is this normal?
I think so. If you were approved on recon you should be all set.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 3:06 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
How soon can you close the card without getting bonus removed? is it 6 months?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.