Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Old Mar 12, 2014, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by AggieTraveler
I tried yesterday and could see the 50k offer.
Thanks for the confirmation - I'll keep trying.

BTW, what seems to work best for everyone to get the 50k offer to show?

- Are you signing in to your United FF# first?
- What browser are you using (incognito mode)??

I've tried using the link - https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx over and over and it keeps changing back to the 30k offer.

I'm using both IE and Chrome, including incognito mode.
I've cleaned my cache - including using Click & Clean to ensure everything is wiped.

I keep getting the 30k offer - I'll keep trying and hopefully I get lucky!
Old Mar 12, 2014, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by BillGattes
Thanks for the confirmation - I'll keep trying.

BTW, what seems to work best for everyone to get the 50k offer to show?
I used IE, not in incognito mode. I went to the United website and logged in. I then copied and pasted the link https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx in the same tab/window, and the 50k offer just popped up right away.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by AggieTraveler
I used IE, not in incognito mode. I went to the United website and logged in. I then copied and pasted the link https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx in the same tab/window, and the 50k offer just popped up right away.
Thanks again. I'm keeping on trying!

BTW, I'm using IE 11
Old Mar 14, 2014, 4:24 am

Using https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx worked fine, when I logged with my wife's United account. She was able to receive the 50,000 mile offer. However, nothing works for me once I sign in using my United account. Redirected to the 30,000 mile offer.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by wrongway
Using https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPBusiness50kAFW.aspx worked fine, when I logged with my wife's United account. She was able to receive the 50,000 mile offer. However, nothing works for me once I sign in using my United account. Redirected to the 30,000 mile offer.
Interesting. I wonder if it's targeted.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 2:13 pm

I tried but did not sign up. I got the 50K offer for a 2K spend in 3 months....Too many applications of late. I tried this in firefox just in case it helps
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by wrongway
Do you have a new United acct, or one with no recent miles added to it? I have seen written previously where the 50K promotions does not work in these situations. For example, I can see the 50K offer. But my sister, who just opened a United acct, can only see the 30K offer. She will have to use the SM method
Old Mar 28, 2014, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA CK / Marriott Worthless Ambassador
i'm trying to get this offer, but can't seem to get this to work.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 3:24 pm

Does anyone know if the 50k signup bonus will work if I let someone else signup through the link in my account? I have the 50k offer in my account but a friend of mine is only able to the the 30k link. It looks like you are able to switch out the mileage plus number and all the applicant information on the application.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 5:31 pm

Phone Number

Since I'm unable to get to the 50k offer after trying the method here, I called and tried to apply over the phone. I was told that the number I called was just for the 30k offer. If I wanted the 50k offer, I'd have to use the number shown for that site. For the guys who have been able to get the 50k offer, can you send me the 800 number on that page so I can call and apply over the phone?
Old May 4, 2014, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA
So I got a mileage explorer personal card in September last year (still have it, but not much use after the miles was posted), and I just got approved for the Ink plus last week. What the chance of me to get approved for this mileage explorer business card? If the chance is not big now, how long should I wait? Any advice is welcome.
Old May 4, 2014, 4:36 pm

when did any one close and reopen this card for bonus? how long was the wait?
Old May 4, 2014, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
50K hack not working for me

Originally Posted by JBauer
i'm trying to get this offer, but can't seem to get this to work.
I was able to make the 50K link work last Fall for me but can't get it to work for my wife today. Is the hack dead?
Old May 4, 2014, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
I was able to make the 50K link work last Fall for me but can't get it to work for my wife today. Is the hack dead?
CHANGE TO 50K. log in first then click the link.
Old May 5, 2014, 6:27 am

anybody have any advice regarding doing a chase business 50k united on the same day as a chase ink bold/plus? Would it be better to do both ink cards on the same day? trying to do a mini AOR while the 60k ink and 50k united offers are available. thx

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.