Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2013, 5:58 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
How long did it take for you guys to get your LC card? I applied?asked? for mine a month ago when I got my Ink Bold, but still have not received it.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by agp423
How long did it take for you guys to get your LC card? I applied?asked? for mine a month ago when I got my Ink Bold, but still have not received it.
See post 55 above? I think that's pretty representative.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 3:39 pm

re

Originally Posted by heta
I cancelled my Ritz card two weeks ago after I received the 2nd year loungeclub card. I have not used it, but called loungeclub today and was told the card is still active. Technically, loungeclub membership should deactivate when the credit card is cancelled, but now I wonder if I can still use it. I can try next week but I don't want to get charged for the visit later...
post back if you try it....I am in the same boat. We cancelled RC card and then a few weeks later they sent us a new lounge club card with 2014 exp.
The deal with RC and lounge club was you got 2 people in free every time you used it...so there was no per use charge to go back to the card. Even so with the card cancelled how would they collect? If they check to make sure your RC is currently in good standing and find out it's closed then I could see them cancelling your loungecard or deny you access, but if they let you in because RC forgot to call them and cancel it, I don't think they could do much to you after the fact.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by wise2u
post back if you try it....I am in the same boat. We cancelled RC card and then a few weeks later they sent us a new lounge club card with 2014 exp.
The deal with RC and lounge club was you got 2 people in free every time you used it...so there was no per use charge to go back to the card. Even so with the card cancelled how would they collect? If they check to make sure your RC is currently in good standing and find out it's closed then I could see them cancelling your loungecard or deny you access, but if they let you in because RC forgot to call them and cancel it, I don't think they could do much to you after the fact.
I'll try and report back. Even if it doesn't work I have priority pass and lounge club from Ink card anyway. The lounge club from RC was so much better since the visits are free for guest as well!
Old Aug 9, 2013, 12:38 pm

thanks

Originally Posted by heta
I'll try and report back. Even if it doesn't work I have priority pass and lounge club from Ink card anyway. The lounge club from RC was so much better since the visits are free for guest as well!
thanks, I need to enroll with my (and wifes) INK cards for backup, but if the RC sponsored membership is still good, I may wait.

I hear that certain people are getting first year waived offers on the RC card again....I would love to get it in my name with no annual fee.....very good benefits!!
Old Aug 10, 2013, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
I enrolled my 2nd Ink card 16-17 days ago & still haven't received anything. They said to wait 10-14 for the packet to arrive. Anyone have a recent experience on how long it takes to get the new card?
Old Aug 10, 2013, 4:26 pm

we signed up july 16 and july 28 and haven't received our cards yet. it will be touching on 4 weeks for the first card soon. hopefully it'll be here when it hits week 5. i'll post an update on how long it actually took once i receive them. i guess i won't be able to use them during my upcoming trip =(

i also tried calling them to find out the status and no one ever picks up. i've had hold times at 30 minutes + on various days/weekends/business hours/evenings and no one ever answers. i was told by the customer service rep at lounge club that they can no longer give us any card info and they gave me a chase number to call for card info.
Old Aug 10, 2013, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ang2383
we signed up july 16 and july 28 and haven't received our cards yet. it will be touching on 4 weeks for the first card soon. hopefully it'll be here when it hits week 5. i'll post an update on how long it actually took once i receive them. i guess i won't be able to use them during my upcoming trip =(

i also tried calling them to find out the status and no one ever picks up. i've had hold times at 30 minutes + on various days/weekends/business hours/evenings and no one ever answers. i was told by the customer service rep at lounge club that they can no longer give us any card info and they gave me a chase number to call for card info.
What # did you call? I think they might have a US & a European #.
Old Aug 10, 2013, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
What # did you call? I think they might have a US & a European #.
it was a US number that the US lounge club customer rep gave me. i don't have it on my caller id anymore sorry =(. i got mad after calling so many times and nothing. you can call the us lounge club number and they will give it to you though.

let me know if you have any luck!
Old Aug 10, 2013, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is the info from their site:

UK (London)
Tel: UK +44 (0)20 8827 0089
email: [email protected]

USA (Dallas)
Tel: Toll-Free in US / CANADA / MEXICO:
877-458-2822
Tel: Elsewhere: +1-469-467-1747

I think I dialed the 1-877 # and was surprised that the rep. had a strong British accent. You might try the email address above.
Old Aug 10, 2013, 7:15 pm

This is the info from their site:

UK (London)
Tel: UK +44 (0)20 8827 0089
email: [email protected]

USA (Dallas)
Tel: Toll-Free in US / CANADA / MEXICO:
877-458-2822
Tel: Elsewhere: +1-469-467-1747

I think I dialed the 1-877 # and was surprised that the rep. had a strong British accent. You might try the email address above.
that's the US number i called, but when the rep asked me how i joined the lounge club and i told them via my ink bold card, they said i have to call chase directly. they gave me a chase lounge club specific number that is different from the above number. they said chase changed their policy and they can no longer discuss with us hence the need to call the chase number.

hope this helps!
Old Aug 11, 2013, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ang2383
that's the US number i called, but when the rep asked me how i joined the lounge club and i told them via my ink bold card, they said i have to call chase directly. they gave me a chase lounge club specific number that is different from the above number. they said chase changed their policy and they can no longer discuss with us hence the need to call the chase number.

hope this helps!
So what is the Chase # they gave you?
Old Aug 12, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So what is the Chase # they gave you?
I called Chase today on another issue and when I was done the CSR got a lady from the Lounge Club on the line. She looked up my acct. and said that my packet was set to mail out today, from VA. She also said that if anyone else was having a problem they could call her at 1-866-263-4292 and ask for Susan. Hope this helps.
Old Aug 12, 2013, 3:09 pm

I called Chase today on another issue and when I was done the CSR got a lady from the Lounge Club on the line. She looked up my acct. and said that my packet was set to mail out today, from VA. She also said that if anyone else was having a problem they could call her at 1-866-263-4292 and ask for Susan. Hope this helps.
thanks for the number! ^ susan just called me back and said the cards that we signed up for on july 16 and july 28 were both mailed aug 9. they mail out from virginia, but the return address is somewhere in upstate new york.

hope this helps! :-:

update:

got my cards this week 8/22/13, applied july 16 and july 28. i applied july 28 and i received mine before my bf. important thing is that both are here. another thing to note is that my bf applied july 16 and his expires end of july while mine expires end of august.

Last edited by cruisingmickey; Aug 22, 2013 at 7:19 pm
Old Aug 13, 2013, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by mia
(*My experience is that Priority Pass, which is the same company as Lounge Club, is poor in responding to email inquiries.)
Had no idea they were the same parent company. Genius way to sleep with both AMEX & Chase...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.