Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:02 pm

I've seen this question posted here and I've seen 2 opposite answers. So, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this or new info...

I have a newly issued LoungeClub from my Ritz Carlton CC to expire Jan 2017. I cancelled my Ritz Carlton card. Anyone have experience with this and their Lounge Club card continuing to grand access?

Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by DianaS
I have a newly issued LoungeClub from my Ritz Carlton CC to expire Jan 2017. I cancelled my Ritz Carlton card. Anyone have experience with this and their Lounge Club card continuing to grant access?
I too canceled my Ritz account a few months ago, and a new Lounge Club card arrived a week or so ago for a new year of membership.

Not sure if you would be able to use the lounges fee-free since your Ritz account is closed. Even if you are allowed into the lounges, you possibly could end up being charged at some later point for any lounge visits you had.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 8:50 am

Muji,
IF they allow access...how would they charge me if my Ritz Carlton account is closed?
Old Feb 4, 2016, 8:52 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Muji,
IF they allow access...how would they charge me if my Ritz Carlton account is closed?
You would receive a statement from Chase for a transaction on your closed credit card account. Closing a credit card does not void valid charges.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 11:26 am

I've seen this question posted here and I've seen 2 opposite answers. So, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this or new info...

I have a newly issued LoungeClub from my Ritz Carlton CC to expire Jan 2017. I cancelled my Ritz Carlton card. Anyone have experience with this and their Lounge Club card continuing to grand access?

Thanks!
I had a similar experience with my Palladium card (few years ago). I received a new Lounge Club card with 1 year until expiration. I cancelled my Palladium card, and then enjoyed free Lounge Club access until the expiration was up. I figured that Chase already paid for 1 year of Lounge Club access and I enjoyed that benefit. Did not get any bills from Chase or Lounge Club.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
I had a similar experience with my Palladium card (few years ago). I received a new Lounge Club card with 1 year until expiration. I cancelled my Palladium card, and then enjoyed free Lounge Club access until the expiration was up. I figured that Chase already paid for 1 year of Lounge Club access and I enjoyed that benefit. Did not get any bills from Chase or Lounge Club.
Thanks all for the input. Will give it a try on my next trip next week!

Originally Posted by mia
You would receive a statement from Chase for a transaction on your closed credit card account. Closing a credit card does not void valid charges.
Awww..thanks for the info! Will give it a try and hope for no charges and access!

Last edited by mia; Feb 9, 2016 at 2:02 pm Reason: Combine consecutive replies
Old Feb 5, 2016, 11:10 am

Awww..thanks for the info! Will give it a try and hope for no charges and access!
Keep us updated! Btw it's too bad Chase Ink no longer includes Lounge Club passes. I enjoyed that feature.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 3:26 pm

My hubby will be flying alone for a trip. I have lounge club (from Chase Ink) and have never used it. I know their policy is my guest can't use my card without my presence. But I wonder how strictly the rule is enforced. Anyone has some experience to share? Thanks!
Old Feb 24, 2016, 3:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
By accident last year I had my wife's Priority Lounge Club card and not mine with me and the lounge agent just ran the card without questioning me. Do not know if this would always work.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by holocker
By accident last year I had my wife's Priority Lounge Club card and not mine with me and the lounge agent just ran the card without questioning me. Do not know if this would always work.
I was at an Alaska lounge last month, and the woman at the desk didn't even check to see if I had a ticket. Just swiped the card and welcomed me in.

It's hit or miss, but taking a shot is free.

Last edited by sechs; Feb 25, 2016 at 7:06 pm Reason: Grammar
Old Apr 2, 2016, 6:03 am
Formerly known as pmclean

I know this has been asked before but hoping for some current data points. My chase Ink Lounge Club card expires the end of this month and I have an opportunity to use it for the first time! But I cancelled my Ink card last June. Is my Lounge Club card still good?
Old Apr 4, 2016, 12:16 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by parismama
I know this has been asked before but hoping for some current data points. My chase Ink Lounge Club card expires the end of this month and I have an opportunity to use it for the first time! But I cancelled my Ink card last June. Is my Lounge Club card still good?
Yes, it is.

I cancelled my Ink Plus last May. I used my lounge card in Aug 2015 and my brother used my lounge card in Feb 2016.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 2:15 pm

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
anyway we can check if our pass is still valid?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 2:24 pm

Lounge guests

How many guests are allowed for free on the lounge club? . I have the ritz credit card. Thanks.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 6:33 pm

Programs: AE Business Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt,, Priority Pass for AE & RC Chase, Global Entry, CLEAR
Yes. I called the Lounge Club number and just asked (in my case, I didn't receive my new card this year). He said you can't use a lounge if you don't have your card in hand because they're not synced that way. He said I could pay to use it and then reimbursed from Chase later. But it will be easier for me to use my AE Priority Pass at LAX next week at the Virgin Loft.

But if I pay with my RC Chase for my guest, then I think I can get that refunded to me as a travel expense under the $300 allocation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.