Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2015, 7:46 am

Here's a somewhat different question: i recently found a lounge card, expiring August this year, which I believe is connected to an old Ink account that was closed a few months ago.
I know this lounge card was never used, but can I still use it now, even though the account it used to be tied to no longer exists? I called the Lounge Club customer service to see if they could find any info on the card, but they knew nothing.
Old Jun 5, 2015, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by sktnyc
Similar question as Stgermainparis. I have a lounge club card I received last year, it is valid till Jun 2015. Since the benefit is going away, I applied for the lounge club card in April and I received the new card with an expiry date of Apr 2016. I have not used the 2 free visits on either of those cards.

I have a trip coming up next week. My question - Can I still use the card from last year, or does the issuance of the new card invalidates the old one? And more importantly, if I use the 2 free visits on my old card on this trip, will I still be eligible for two visits on my new card? Or am I on April-April membership year, and irrespective of which card I use, I can only get two free visits? Or in other words, is the two free visits tied to the cards separately?

Thanks
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
brownie20 upthread said he used 2 cards for 4 visits and was charged $54. So it seems they converge.
i think the situation is a little different - the 2 lounge cards used were issued the same year. i would think that an expiring card from last year would be useable until the expiration date (if the chase ink hasn't been cancelled) and the same for the one issued this year but i have no experience to share..
Old Jun 16, 2015, 10:11 am

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
What lounge is better?

Is there a link that shows reviews of different lounges? I have a choice coming up of KAL Business Class lounge and Wingtips. I've never been in either of them. Just wondering how to choose.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:55 am

I have a Priority Pass that gets me in here for free and my guest would be $27. I also have a Lounge Club card with 2 free visits.

Is there any chance I can have them swipe my PP for me and my LC card for my guest to net me $0 in guest fees? I imagine they won't do that as my LC card is in my name and not my guests...just trying to see if anyone has tried this.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 1:00 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by stvr
Has anybody who enrolled in mid-April NOT received their Lounge Club card yet? Mine still hasn't come and Chase/Lounge Club are playing "not it." Chase just told me it might take more than six weeks and to keep waiting...
Same here. I doubt the cards will ever show up. Not that I care very much...
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:31 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CC Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by nsx
Same here. I doubt the cards will ever show up. Not that I care very much...
I also applied for lounge pass card for my spouse and I mid April. Still waiting, likely will never show.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by thebat
Is there a link that shows reviews of different lounges? I have a choice coming up of KAL Business Class lounge and Wingtips. I've never been in either of them. Just wondering how to choose.
http://www.loungeguide.net/
Old Jun 17, 2015, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by linglingfool
The lounges in BKK international airport has max 2 hour limit on this pass.

I tried about 3 and all said the same thing! sux!
Old Jun 18, 2015, 9:24 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by cdoobiest
I also applied for lounge pass card for my spouse and I mid April. Still waiting, likely will never show.
I ordered cards off of two Ink accounts, one mid-April and one late-April.

Both arrived in a reasonable amount of time.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 11:08 am

Has anyone canceled their Ritz Carlton card and still used the Lounge pass until expiration? Just got brand new Lounge card but was contemplating cnx Ritz Card due to high AF.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by besttravelgear
Has anyone canceled their Ritz Carlton card and still used the Lounge pass until expiration? Just got brand new Lounge card but was contemplating cnx Ritz Card due to high AF.
It will not work
Old Aug 2, 2015, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by besttravelgear
Not the same card but a related datapoint. I received my renewed lounge pass and cancelled my Palladium card a few weeks later. I was still able to use the lounge pass for the entire year before expiration.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
Not the same card but a related datapoint. I received my renewed lounge pass and cancelled my Palladium card a few weeks later. I was still able to use the lounge pass for the entire year before expiration.
Interesting... I'm facing the same dilemma, I'll be cancelling the RC card soon, but they sent me a lounge club card in the mail good for another year. I guess I'll try it out.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by bmrisko
I have a Priority Pass that gets me in here for free and my guest would be $27. I also have a Lounge Club card with 2 free visits.

Is there any chance I can have them swipe my PP for me and my LC card for my guest to net me $0 in guest fees? I imagine they won't do that as my LC card is in my name and not my guests...just trying to see if anyone has tried this.
I know this question is a couple months old, but Club Mobay in MBJ let me do this. 3 of us have PP and LC and 2 do not. We 3 got in with PP and used our LC to get in the other 2. The CSRs didn't seem to care whose name was on the card.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 6:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
In the wiki, it says "You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued." I'm unclear what this means. I've used 1 of my 2 free visits, but I just paid my annual fee a few months ago. Can I request a new card and get 2 new free visits?

Also, and I realize this isn't the best place for this question since it's multi-lounge but...I'll be traveling with family in Costa Rica and UK in the next 10 months. Adults have Amex Plat and PP; two have LC also. Kids do not b/c not old enough to have plat. What is the best strategy for getting into PP/LC/Skyclub in the least expensive way for kids? My kids go in and eat a bag of chips and drink a coke and it makes me crazy to have to pay for them in this scenario. Ultimately it basically means, for me, that I never use my lounge access b/c I mostly travel with family.

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Sep 3, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.