Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Moderator Note: This thread is now closed. Some Chase cards offer Priority Pass membership as a cardholder benefit. Please see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1790925-chase-priority-pass-memberships-sapphire-reserve-jpm-reserve-ritz.html

In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code CHASEINK, and complete the form:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/inkcard/

But, as of April 30, 2015 this message appears:
We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Ink® from Chase Cardmembers. If you are currently enrolled you may continue to use your membership until the expiration date printed on your LOUNGE CLUB card. If you have any questions please call the phone number on the back of your Ink from Chase business card.

The same is true for Fairmont cardholders.
"We are no longer accepting new LOUNGE CLUB enrollments from Fairmont from Chase Cardmembers." In the past, to request a LoungeClub membership, you could go to this site, enter the code FAIRMONT, and complete the form: https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

You get 2 free visits with this program. If you bring a guest, it usually counts as two visits. Additional visits are $27. You don't get more visits by paying your annual fee; you'll need to get a new Lounge Club card issued. In theory, this is automatic. If you forget whether you've used your free visits, call 866-263-4292 and ask.
Print Wikipost

Lounge Club membership from Chase credit cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2015, 6:03 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
Got the letter about a month ago saying my Lounge Club membership would expire when my current membership expires (which is 4/30/15), but just rec'd a renewal package w/ 4/30/16 expiration date. Nice surprise, I guess I got in under the wire.

While I don't use the benefit very often, I did come in handy a few times, so glad to have another year, and sad to see it go.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by stanj
Got the letter about a month ago saying my Lounge Club membership would expire when my current membership expires (which is 4/30/15), but just rec'd a renewal package w/ 4/30/16 expiration date. Nice surprise, I guess I got in under the wire.
When did you enroll...recently? TIA
Old May 15, 2015, 7:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
We are headed to MBJ. Spouse and I have access to Club Mobay through our Priority Pass, but our kids don't. I also have the Lounge Club card (so does spouse) and haven't used it yet. Can I enter with the PP and use LC for my kid's entry, thus using one of the free entries? Or would I need to use LC for both mine and kid, using 2 free entries? Same deal for spouse.

Actually, another question for you guys. Robotically I enrolled for the LC when I saw that enrollment would end after Apr 30. I got a card that expires 4/2016. But then I found my original LC card that I clearly had forgotten I'd enrolled in (via Chase Ink). They are different account numbers. I do not know the PIN for either so can't look up (I need to call). What do you think the chances are that they are both active?
Old May 16, 2015, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
We are headed to MBJ. Spouse and I have access to Club Mobay through our Priority Pass, but our kids don't. I also have the Lounge Club card (so does spouse) and haven't used it yet. Can I enter with the PP and use LC for my kid's entry, thus using one of the free entries? Or would I need to use LC for both mine and kid, using 2 free entries? Same deal for spouse.

Actually, another question for you guys. Robotically I enrolled for the LC when I saw that enrollment would end after Apr 30. I got a card that expires 4/2016. But then I found my original LC card that I clearly had forgotten I'd enrolled in (via Chase Ink). They are different account numbers. I do not know the PIN for either so can't look up (I need to call). What do you think the chances are that they are both active?
I was just there a couple months ago. It is well worth it to purchase the mobay arrival service. They literally walk you by all the customs lines.
Old May 16, 2015, 9:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by exarkun
I was just there a couple months ago. It is well worth it to purchase the mobay arrival service. They literally walk you by all the customs lines.
I have read that. Everyone raves about the service. But I honestly don't want to pay another $250 for our family of 5 to save an hour or two. We arrive on a Sunday and depart on Friday.
Old May 16, 2015, 12:06 pm

I have read that. Everyone raves about the service. But I honestly don't want to pay another $250 for our family of 5 to save an hour or two. We arrive on a Sunday and depart on Friday.
If you're not sure it will be worth it, check how many other flights are arriving near the same time as yours to get an idea of how busy it will be.

Flightstats.com
Old May 16, 2015, 7:17 pm

What about posts on which lounge rocks and which ones suck? I mean the lounges you visit with the card from Chase Ritz carlton. I got in to few that looked great but almost NOTHING to eat and some that were like a feast going on with superb buffet meals and drinks and spacious spaces. There is one in Seoul incheon airport, Korean air lounge and do go there if you are in Seoul airport! There is one in Narita that was horrible.
Old May 16, 2015, 8:31 pm

Family member received 2 cards (one initial card and one replacement card after initial card was not received for 2 months) with 2 different numbers. Cards were used 2x each and Ink was charged $54. YMMV...
Old May 16, 2015, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by brownie20
Family member received 2 cards (one initial card and one replacement card after initial card was not received for 2 months) with 2 different numbers. Cards were used 2x each and Ink was charged $54. YMMV...
Ok. Sounds like they are linked bc first two visits are free.
Old May 16, 2015, 11:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
Originally Posted by medellinfein
When did you enroll...recently? TIA
Enrolled about a year ago. The first year was set to expire 4/15.
Old May 18, 2015, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
What about posts on which lounge rocks and which ones suck? I mean the lounges you visit with the card from Chase Ritz carlton. I got in to few that looked great but almost NOTHING to eat and some that were like a feast going on with superb buffet meals and drinks and spacious spaces. There is one in Seoul incheon airport, Korean air lounge and do go there if you are in Seoul airport! There is one in Narita that was horrible.
Reviews? There are a few websites that review them... I use http://www.loungeguide.net/ and http://loungereview.com/ to see which ones to spend my time in at the airport. Hopefully those are useful to you.
Old May 20, 2015, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by brownie20
Similar question as Stgermainparis. I have a lounge club card I received last year, it is valid till Jun 2015. Since the benefit is going away, I applied for the lounge club card in April and I received the new card with an expiry date of Apr 2016. I have not used the 2 free visits on either of those cards.

I have a trip coming up next week. My question - Can I still use the card from last year, or does the issuance of the new card invalidates the old one? And more importantly, if I use the 2 free visits on my old card on this trip, will I still be eligible for two visits on my new card? Or am I on April-April membership year, and irrespective of which card I use, I can only get two free visits? Or in other words, is the two free visits tied to the cards separately?

Thanks
Old May 21, 2015, 10:29 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by sktnyc
I have a trip coming up next week. My question - Can I still use the card from last year, or does the issuance of the new card invalidates the old one? And more importantly, if I use the 2 free visits on my old card on this trip, will I still be eligible for two visits on my new card? Or am I on April-April membership year, and irrespective of which card I use, I can only get two free visits? Or in other words, is the two free visits tied to the cards separately?

Thanks
You can use both cards as long as they haven't expired and you haven't used the free visits.
Old May 24, 2015, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
You can use both cards as long as they haven't expired and you haven't used the free visits.
brownie20 upthread said he used 2 cards for 4 visits and was charged $54. So it seems they converge.
Old May 29, 2015, 3:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
Has anybody who enrolled in mid-April NOT received their Lounge Club card yet? Mine still hasn't come and Chase/Lounge Club are playing "not it." Chase just told me it might take more than six weeks and to keep waiting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.