Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Explorer - but Business?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2012, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier/LT Plat; SPG Plat/LT Gold; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
United Explorer - but Business?

Saw there's another United Explorer Card but it's a business one. The sign up bonus is 30k. Has anyone seen higher? Debating whether to go for it, or wait for a better bonus.

Already have Ink
Old Dec 5, 2012, 7:01 pm

I think the business offer has been at 30k for quite a while. I've never seen it higher than that.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:16 am

Programs: UA-1MM,AA
55K bonus for United Explorer

New offer for United Explorer card - appears to be targeted to MP members, as I only saw the higher offer if I logged on with my MP number.

Apply for the MileagePlus® Explorer Card and earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first three months your account is open.

Plus, enjoy a $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.

Apply by January 15, 2013.

• 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in your first three months as a Cardmember.

• 5,000 bonus miles after you add an authorized user and make a purchase with your Card, both within three months of opening your account.

• 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on the Card during a calendar year.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 11:55 am

Programs: SPG Plt, HHonors Gold, UA Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by npdave
New offer for United Explorer card - appears to be targeted to MP members, as I only saw the higher offer if I logged on with my MP number.

Apply for the MileagePlus® Explorer Card and earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first three months your account is open.

Plus, enjoy a $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.

Apply by January 15, 2013.

• 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in your first three months as a Cardmember.

• 5,000 bonus miles after you add an authorized user and make a purchase with your Card, both within three months of opening your account.

• 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on the Card during a calendar year.
is this for the personal or business card?
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA-1MM,AA
Personal. There is the 30K non-targeted offer, and the 50K targeted offer. (See also http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfr...t-card-offers/). Sorry, I don't know if the business card has a similar targeted offer.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
This (55K personal card) is not a new offer. See the existing thread on the MilesBuzz forum. Some people see a 30K offer & some see a 55K offer. It varies.

The Bus. card has been 30K for a long time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.