Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Consolidated]Ways to get Ultimate Rewards points quickly: advance, buy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Consolidated]Ways to get Ultimate Rewards points quickly: advance, buy?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 7:23 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bribro
#2 is your best bet. I've done it myself before.
I have sent an secure message from my account few months ago requesting an advance of 806 miles as I was short to book a ticket. They were nice enough to give me 1000 miles. It may depend on the account activity. YMMV.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by aglp2k
I have sent an secure message from my account few months ago requesting an advance of 806 miles as I was short to book a ticket. They were nice enough to give me 1000 miles. It may depend on the account activity. YMMV.
1k UR points is one thing, but newbynewbynew is talking about 40k+ UR points (the CSP sign-up bonus). I forget the exact threshold, but Chase CSRs aren't even capable of fronting or giving out that many points without running it way up their chain of command. Again, the best option is #2 in this case.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by bribro
1k UR points is one thing, but newbynewbynew is talking about 40k+ UR points (the CSP sign-up bonus). I forget the exact threshold, but Chase CSRs aren't even capable of fronting or giving out that many points without running it way up their chain of command. Again, the best option is #2 in this case.
Agreed. He's calling tonight. Tried convincing him to SM, but he is my dad and likes to talk on the phone
Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA, AA, IHG, SPG, CC
Please let us know how that goes!

I'm in a similar situation and am trying to come up with the best plan of attack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.