Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Lifetime PLT
Anyone used this for hotels in Bangkok? And to confirm, to get the benefits, do we have to book through the site? Will they match better prices found on other sites?
Old May 9, 2015, 7:00 pm

Programs: SPG P, HH G, MR G, IHG P, Hyatt D
Hyatt D benefits?

If I book a room at the Luxury Hotel and resort collection site:
https://chaselhrpurchase.orxenterprise.com
will I still get stay credit and Hyatt D and SPG P benefits for eligible rates?

Like a double blessing?
Old May 25, 2015, 11:12 am

i'm able to get in using a marriott premier visa sig card

don't have much use for this program right now
Old Aug 8, 2015, 11:04 pm

Hi there, looking at hotels on the Chase Luxury Hotel Collection as well and had a question about rates. I know a number of people here have seen that rates can be a lot higher on the Chase site that BAR or other sites however I didn't see anything about if Chase will match those rates or offer a best rate guarantee on this site, can anyone answer that ? I know Visa Signature collection does but nothing I could find on the Luxury Hotel Collection.

Thanks
Old Sep 23, 2015, 7:23 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
this might be a stupid question..

so is this the same program?

https://chaselhrpurchase.orxenterprise.com/

https://www.visasignaturehotels.com/
Old Dec 8, 2015, 7:38 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Has anyone been using this lately? I've found a lot of value out of the Las Vegas properties lately.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
Is the program this thread talking about different from Visa Signature hotel program?
Old Jan 27, 2016, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by bworrell
Has anyone been using this lately? I've found a lot of value out of the Las Vegas properties lately.
Which properties?

It looks like the MGM hotels never show any availability, no matter what dates I put in. I'd love to book the Aria and take advantage of the upgrade from Deluxe City View to Corner Suite. I can't tell if they're even participating in the collection anymore.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 9:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by hughc99
Which properties?

It looks like the MGM hotels never show any availability, no matter what dates I put in. I'd love to book the Aria and take advantage of the upgrade from Deluxe City View to Corner Suite. I can't tell if they're even participating in the collection anymore.
This is exactly what I was going to post about here.

While I have booked via ChaseLHR for Vegas properties in the past, I can't seem to find availability for The Signature, MGM, Aria, etc.

For any dates, regardless if MGM is selling a cheaper rate or a more expensive convention/event rate. Wonder if this is a glitch with their new site, or if something is amiss...

Anyone have any info to share?
Old Feb 3, 2016, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by joeypore
While I have booked via ChaseLHR for Vegas properties in the past, I can't seem to find availability for The Signature, MGM, Aria, etc.
Just a guess, but none of those properties are in the Visa Signature collection anymore. I assume they left that and the Chase collection but that the Chase LHR site hasn't gotten around to updating yet.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 6:19 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Ever since the website was updated a few weeks ago I haven't been able to find any availability for my normal properties. Is is the same for everyone else? I was commonly staying at MGM Signature for $90/night with all the benefits.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 12:14 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), AA Platinum Pro
Update for everyone. Apparently there is a glitch with the new LHR website, I called in to their reservations phone number, and apparently they can do these bookings manually.

I haven't actually made a reservation, but that's what I was told when I called in.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 6:51 am

Update for everyone. Apparently there is a glitch with the new LHR website, I called in to their reservations phone number, and apparently they can do these bookings manually.

I haven't actually made a reservation, but that's what I was told when I called in.
I've been able to book manually as well. These are painful phone calls as the first agent "will find no availability".. ask if it can be booked "in the old system" -- they will transfer you to someone that can help. Please note that those people are not around at night, so call during the day.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 7:04 am

I've scoured the Chase LHR website and can't find anything resembling a phone number. What number are you calling?
Old Feb 25, 2016, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by pritomd
Is the program this thread talking about different from Visa Signature hotel program?
Slightly late reply but I had the same question. Looks like they are different programs although hotels may participate in both. Room rate appears to be the same for both programs but the Chase LHRC program gives better benefits (ex $100 food credit instead of $25 for the exact same hotel). LHRC benefits seem close to\often the same as Amex's FHR program but will occasionally be different\worse. (Ex FHR is giving a $100 food and beverage credit while LHRC is giving 'afternoon tea for 2' for the exact same property. Cost of afternoon tea for two is $65). Room rates between the FHR and LHRC appear the same from my small number of samples. There do seem to be a few hotels that participate in one vs the other but, largely, they seem to be the same hotels in both LHRC and FHR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.