Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Diamond; AA: Exec Plat
Has anyone received instant approval for this offer? Seems like everyone is getting the wait-n-see... (albeit typical for most of us card churners).
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:15 am

oh and what's the standard amount of time to wait before calling the reconsideration line? I got the same message as many in this thread, but am not sure if I should wait a day or call now.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: aa
Originally Posted by geaux_tigers
Has anyone received instant approval for this offer? Seems like everyone is getting the wait-n-see... (albeit typical for most of us card churners).
See post #51.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:47 am

Thanks, I saw that. But it's the only one I saw in 5 pages so I was probing to see if others got instant approval too.

No worries -- great find regardless!!
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:54 am

Hmm...so I got the southwest card in july, csp in early december, and united in early january (had to call recon). All are at 5k CL. I hadn't planned on doing another chase card in my next churn (end of this month) but 60k pts are very tempting. Think I'll get approved?
Old Apr 4, 2012, 7:55 am
Suspended

got review, called, verified biz and income infos and says i already have $26k in credit limit on existing chase cards and hard to get approved on this income but she suggested if i want to transfer credit from another card, i told her transfer some from cHASE SW card and then got approved.
applied for UNITED MILEAGE EXPLORER after about 5 mins of the above application, got REVIEW message , called and said DENIED, the rep says that's becos I applied for CHASE SW, CHASE FREEDOM recently, first in nov and later in jan, ask her what she could do, said maybe she can check if transfering credit works. suggested the remaining credit from CHASE SW to be transfered and then close it. she verified income and other infos, in the end, this one got approved too.

too bad that i am actually getting these 2 just for bonus offers and will have to cancel someday, putting a BLACK LIST risk on myself.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
It appears this offer has disappeared in the time it took me to start filling out the application and inputting my Chase login information. Unbelievable.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:11 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Majikow
It appears this offer has disappeared in the time it took me to start filling out the application and inputting my Chase login information. Unbelievable.
i got approved after calling and answering lots of questions and transfering CL from other cards, tried to confirm the 60k bonus points but the rep said she doesn't know and said you will get whatever you applied for.

(applied when the link was working)
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:13 am

Programs: As many as I can!
Try calling for the extra 10,000 points

I sent a secure message asking for the extra 10,000 points but was denied.

However, I called the number on the back of the card and asked for the extra 10,000 points and was told that it would appear on the next statement.

I'm not sure if they will match with everyone, but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:18 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by Majikow
Yes I just tried it and the link is dead.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Million Mile Secrets
I sent a secure message asking for the extra 10,000 points but was denied.

However, I called the number on the back of the card and asked for the extra 10,000 points and was told that it would appear on the next statement.

I'm not sure if they will match with everyone, but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Is chase known for matching the highest available public offer on all of their cards? Ex if I just got CSP think they'd bump me 10,000?
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Slybone
Is chase known for matching the highest available public offer on all of their cards? Ex if I just got CSP think they'd bump me 10,000?
Not a chance. Not only have they been denying most of the requests of recent Ink Bold applicants, they pulled the 60k offer entirely. They're certainly not going to match it on the Sapphire Preferred, unless you find a 60k offer for that card.

On a related note, my request for the extra 10k points via secure message was denied. (I applied for the Ink Bold less than 2 months ago.)
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:24 am

Programs: A few
link is dead and i am being stone walled on phone. my guess is it should have been targeted and someone worked it out
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: aa
Interesting. 30k Freedom also disappeared a few hours after posting.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:43 am

Programs: AA GLD 1MM DL PLT
oh and what's the standard amount of time to wait before calling the reconsideration line? I got the same message as many in this thread, but am not sure if I should wait a day or call now.
I applied late last night, got the further review message. I then called this morning and got it sorted out. I tried to confirm the bonus terms, but it seems their customer service sees only very limited info on the account. He nonetheless annotated the account that I should get the 60k points.

Jumped on this and the 50k Sapphire yesterday right before it was ended for a total of 110k points and (hopefully) only one hard pull.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.