Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Now 50K] 60k points, no fee 1st yr, Chase Ink Bold Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:43 pm

Awesome find! With the Sapphire taking a 10k hit, its nice to see the Ink Bold getting a 10k raise. Hopefully the deal holds up until my next app-o-rama!
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by mnscout
It is a great deal, but I don't see a bonus mention anywhere. Have they changed the landing page?
What do you mean? I see 60k written in large bold font across the top of the landing page.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
Originally Posted by mnscout
It is a great deal, but I don't see a bonus mention anywhere. Have they changed the landing page?
i still see the 60k in big bold..also in the details
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by thetravelabstract
Awesome find. How did you do that? Are you a magician?

Definitely a great deal but the $5k would be hard to complete for me. I would need more points to take on that risk....or just more hours convincing myself $5k wouldn't be thaaaaaaat hard. Right?
Not hard at all... Amazon Pay will take care of 3/5 of that in 3 months
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:00 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
how come FT doesn't allow attachements...or does it? would be good to have pdf copies of every credit card offer...
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:04 pm

Great find!
The offer says "60000 Bonus Points: Premium Travel Rewards". Are those different from Ultimate Rewards? Are those transferable to airline/hotel programs?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by koolr
Great find!
The offer says "60000 Bonus Points: Premium Travel Rewards". Are those different from Ultimate Rewards? Are those transferable to airline/hotel programs?

Different advertising copy. means same stuff. go to "x" out the window and the reality will be shown. YMMV.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:11 pm

I applied for 2 Ink Bold cards for me and a friend approximately 3 weeks ago and received both cards last week. Do you think they would be willing to extend the bonus offer?
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:14 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bitachu
i still see the 60k in big bold..also in the details
Interestingly enough, I can see it too now - in Chrome. IE9 opens only a topless application .
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by dshargorodsky
I applied for 2 Ink Bold cards for me and a friend approximately 3 weeks ago and received both cards last week. Do you think they would be willing to extend the bonus offer?
Yes, secure message to Chase would work. I just got $50 statement credit on my United card with a secure message.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:32 pm

Programs: Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, AA Lifetime Gold
I am in the same situation. I sent them a secure message. I'll report back what they say.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:41 pm

Programs: SQ
sun_aa - I commend you, not only for being extremely smart and finding all kinds of links and demonstrating a massive amount of skill, but also for not being a greedy blogger and sharing all of your links with the world. Seriously, I mean it. Your last post in the Sapphire thread made me laugh, and lose even a bit more respect for blogworld.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
sun_aa - I commend you, not only for being extremely smart and finding all kinds of links and demonstrating a massive amount of skill, but also for not being a greedy blogger and sharing all of your links with the world. Seriously, I mean it. Your last post in the Sapphire thread made me laugh, and lose even a bit more respect for blogworld.
+1
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
I'll echo the awesome find. Thanks!

By the way the top of the app is missing in safari as well, just open it through another browser if you need confirmation or screen shots.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 9:05 pm

Same situation. Currently $4500 in and a month and a half in to my ink bold card. Will send chase a secure message in a few minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.