[Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit

Subscribe
Hey all, first post here. Definitely want to thank everyone who contributes to FT. Got in the miles game about a year ago and found FT about 6 months ago, and it has helped me tremendously. Anyways, been lurking for a while, and now hope to be a worthwhile contributor myself.

*UPDATED* - new link WITH $50 statement credit

It's an "up to" 65K offer, but the first 55K is practically automatic - add an authorized user and spend $1,000 in the first three months. You have to be logged in to your United account first, and you need to have some fresh miles in your account already. Here's the link:

50,000 Bonus Miles plus $50 Statement Credit

(It still seems that it is somewhat targeted even if you do have fresh miles. It redirects down to a 30K offer if your account doesn't qualify. Use this link to at least still get the $50 statement credit along with it, and then you can try sending an SM to Chase to match the 50K offer.)

Start with 50,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.
Plus 5,000 bonus miles after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a Cardmember.*
And you earn 10,000 bonus miles every calendar year you spend at least $25,000 on your Card.
Receive a $50 statement credit*
Enjoy a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the MileagePlus Explorer Card. The introductory $50 credit is not tied to this United reservation and will be applied to your statement 6-8 weeks after your first purchase with the Card.
Your first year is free†
Pay no annual fee for the first year you are a Cardmember, a $95 value.
Check your first bag for free*
Save up to $100 per roundtrip. Primary cardmembers and one companion on the same reservation can each check their first bag free on United-operated flights when purchasing tickets with their Explorer Card.
Enjoy priority boarding privileges*
Primary cardmembers and their companions on the same reservation will board United-operated flights after Premier members and prior to general boarding.
Visit the United Club with two passes every year*
Take some time to relax before your flight with two one-time-use passes each year to the United Club. Enjoy complimentary beverages, snacks, and amenities like private meeting rooms and workspaces, free Wi-Fi and more.
Earn double miles on United purchases*
Earn two miles for each $1 spent on United tickets purchased directly from the airline and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
Use miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
Primary cardmembers can use their miles to book any available seat, any time on any United-operated flight when they redeem miles at the MileagePlus Standard Award level. No limitations, no restrictions and no blackout dates on available seats if you provide your MileagePlus number before starting the award booking process.
Receive room upgrades and special amenities
Enjoy room upgrades, complimentary daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late checkout and other amenities at more than 700 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
Your miles don't expire*
Your miles don’t expire as long as you are a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
Receive access to exclusive events
Purchase tickets to once–in–a–lifetime events from Inside Access from Chase.
Enjoy the assurances of better protection*
Spend and travel without worry with exceptional purchase and travel protection benefits, including purchase protection and primary auto rental coverage.
I see a different offer when clicking on your landing page:

Earn up to 40,000 bonus award miles*
Earn 25,000 bonus miles after first use and 5,000 additional bonus miles after your first Card use and for adding an authorized user within two months of opening your account. Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 or more on your Card each calendar year.

and no $50 statement credit.
Thanks OP. I see the page even though I was just approved for the regular 60K version -- I'll have to secure message Chase to ask about the 50 bucks.

Note I have to click on the link twice after logging into my United account -- the first time the link just takes me to the United MP Catalog.
This could be my fault. There seemed to be a referral link in the OP's post, and I removed the referral part, since it's not allowed here, except in signatures. That might have removed the $50. Note that the original link didn't say anything about the $50 on the landing page, either.
Thanks OP. Once I logged into my United Account and clicked the link I got the proper link. Got my CSP in August and Freedom in Feb (had to cancel the BA card which I opened in May). Trying to hold off until May on the offer but it's getting more difficult.

Here's a screen shot

Here's another link https://www.united.com/web/en-US/app..._to=thatsaplus but I haven't tried it since I got my card a month ago.
Yeah just click the link twice and the landing page works. Gonna message SM following MillionMiles post today and get my $50 bucks.
I have the other United card. Will I get bonus miles? Or this one for the first time United card holder only. Thanks.
Looks like someone else found the link! Hope lots of you can get in on it...
Quote: This could be my fault. There seemed to be a referral link in the OP's post, and I removed the referral part, since it's not allowed here, except in signatures. That might have removed the $50. Note that the original link didn't say anything about the $50 on the landing page, either.
Whoops, sorry, didn't realize I posted a referral link. I just copied and pasted the offer link from United. Hoping everyone can still access it!
Would having opened the Continental One Pass Mastercard in February 2012 preclude me from obtaining the bonus miles on this card?
Quote: I have the other United card. Will I get bonus miles? Or this one for the first time United card holder only. Thanks.
Existing Mileage Plus Visa cardholders are eligible. I have one and got this last week, and confirmed for the 50k miles at first spend. Also, the CSR said the miles should be in my account within a month.

Sending Chase a SM now - Thanks OP

*first post! - hey*
Quote: Would having opened the Continental One Pass Mastercard in February 2012 preclude me from obtaining the bonus miles on this card?
I have the same question
Plus, can I send a SM to get the $50 statement too?
Quote: I have the same question
Plus, can I send a SM to get the $50 statement too?
Not positive on the first question, although they are clearly different cards so I believe the bonus still applies.

And I just received confirmation from Chase that they will issue a $50 credit on my next statement - I've only had the card a week so it may vary depending on how long you've had it. Just be sure to include a screenshot! Thanks all
I just received confirmation of a $50 credit too - I just got my card in the mail yesterday, but it's definitely worth a SM!

Quote: Not positive on the first question, although they are clearly different cards so I believe the bonus still applies.

And I just received confirmation from Chase that they will issue a $50 credit on my next statement - I've only had the card a week so it may vary depending on how long you've had it. Just be sure to include a screenshot! Thanks all