Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Does the Chase Ink Bold have the same protection that the Sapphire prefered does?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does the Chase Ink Bold have the same protection that the Sapphire prefered does?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2012, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Location: NY Tri state- but hangs out in nicer weather in west coast
Programs: CO Plat, National VIP, Avis PC,

Does the Chase Ink Bold have the same protection that the Sapphire prefered does (extended warranty, return protection, car rental insurance, etc...)?

Thanks
Old Jan 11, 2012, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by ghurty
Does the Chase Ink Bold have the same protection that the Sapphire prefered does (extended warranty, return protection, car rental insurance, etc...)?

Thanks
Yes, and I've had to double check but I think it might offer a few more things.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 12:02 am
In memoriam

The big problem with the Ink Bold (and I have mine in pocket right now, finishing up the $5K spend by paying for a lot of Mohitos with it today--gotta remember to get folks to stop at three or so ) is that it is a business card and so does not, arguably, benefit from the protections of the Fair Credit Billing Act.

Once I finish the spend I'll be back to the Sapphire Preferred consumer card or my SPG consumer Amex until a new bonus offer comes along.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.