Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2013, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Chase changed the name of the UR Mall to "Shop through Chase".

Please use this Master Thread for general questions and discussion of "Shop through Chase". See also these separate threads on specific shopping topics:

Travel booking is discussed in two threads.

Problems with points not posting due to technical issues or using other credit cards are discussed here:

Patterns of customer service experience are discussed here:
Print Wikipost

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2012, 11:02 pm

Huh. It shows up as 12points/$ for me.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by maccoinnich
Huh. It shows up as 12points/$ for me.
Yep. It seems to be back. 12 points per dollar good through valentines day.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:37 pm

Programs: Marriot Platinum, United Premier Silver
UR Mall and purchases in Canada

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have any experience with ordering through the UR mall for store-equivalents in Canada. I called a rep, but her answer was "Not entirely sure, but if you go through the portal, it should work".

When I did the Staples.com link through UR, it eventually switched me over to Staples.ca; not sure if that transfer would actually allow my Staples to work.

Anyone have experience with a similar situation?
Old Mar 31, 2012, 10:56 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, AC 25K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I can confirm the Groupon works, but am 99% sure that Staples.ca would not work, since Staples.com and .ca have completely separate ordering systems.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 7:10 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Any office store, UR mall partner & offers expedited shipping?

I need to order a specific projector (Optoma ML500) and want to maximize points on my Ink Bold card. Office Max (5x on UR, which is best), Office Depot and Staples all carry it but do not seem to allow overnight or 2 day shipping during checkout. Any ideas?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 5:57 pm

Around me officemax uses their own delivery guys rather than fedex or UPS and typically does take 2 days, so see if that is the case.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 9:26 am

UR Mall Purchase on iPad

Hey All -

Made a purchase thru UR Mall on my iPad last month at Teleflora (for 10x bonus). Purchase went fine, but didn't post as actually going thru portal. I SM'ed Chase and they verified and posted the points.

Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this... making purchases through UR Mall NOT on a computer... and either success or failure?
Old Jul 10, 2012, 10:05 am
Suspended

UR Mall purchase is annoying, especially for those special offer. I took the Disney movie club membership. It took 3 months and several phone calls to see the bonus point awarded.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 12:47 pm

I've made a purchase on my Android phone and have gotten the points. I personally find Chase the best to deal with when points don't post. They verify the order and post the points immediately in my experience.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 3:04 pm

Recently, I made two purchases in UR mall using my IPAD and my points posted.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 3:52 pm
wcj

I probably make 20-25 UR mall purchases from my iPad2 every month. I've not had any problems in the four months with the CSP. I did read here somewhere that when using the shopping portals to clear your history and cookies before you start, so I do that in the safari settings every time. PITA, but better than hold times on calls to follow up on missing points IMHO.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 4:03 pm

Thanks for the input! Maybe I just took to long to click through or messed it up

I will try the history and cookies clear next time. Was just hoping it worked since the Amex portal is MIA
Old Jul 10, 2012, 4:07 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by wcj
... clear your history and cookies
Using a private/incognito browser window/tab should accomplish the same, if I understand correctly how this works.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 3:18 pm

Christmas shopping at the Chase UR Mall

For those who have been using the UR Mall over the past few years, do the bonus points tend to be increased as the holidays get closer? I prefer to shop early but will hold off a bit if it means better bonus point offers (like the current Sears and Kohls 10X offers). I haven't used the UR Mall much so would appreciate hearing about others experiences with the special offers.

Wondering specifically about Apple, Best Buy, Toysrus, GameStop...

Thanks for your input.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:07 pm

Yes. I expect increased bonuses. Last year there were daily increases & promotions, leading up to Black Friday and afterwards. Notably, Apple had a 10x bonus for 1 day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.