Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
This thread is now archived.

Please continue the discussion here: Marriott Credit Card Offers (2016)
Print Wikipost

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2015, 7:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Originally Posted by pointspinnacle
Well looks like i might have the same issue here. I wish others would share datapoints on this. Second statement closed on 12/4. Shows 89k points earned. Today is 12/12 and those 89k marriott points have yet to post. A bit ridiculous since IME chase points post 2 days after statement close date. This card there is no telling. My 1st statement the points posted 4 days after closing. Very irratic points posting going on here.
My regular Marriott posted timely with an AU bonus. My Ritz regular points are posting slow. They seem to have a consistency problem.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 12:52 pm

Programs: A bunch
Well looks like i might have the same issue here. I wish others would share datapoints on this. Second statement closed on 12/4. Shows 89k points earned. Today is 12/12 and those 89k marriott points have yet to post. A bit ridiculous since IME chase points post 2 days after statement close date. This card there is no telling. My 1st statement the points posted 4 days after closing. Very irratic points posting going on here.
Got the points today. 9 days after statement close!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got the points today. 9 days after statement close!
Better than what happened to DH's biz card. It took almost a month and only after Chase intervention. (SM Rep said he called Marriott to inquire after 2 weeks passed Chase promised date of 7 days post statement closing there was still no post of anything.)
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:21 pm

Received my points 4 days after statement closed. Sitting on 300k points now. Time to complete my mom, dad, and sisters card.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 2:37 pm

How soon after approval do the 15EQN post?
Old Dec 30, 2015, 6:46 am

Has Chase been denying applicants for this card due to "too many cards opened in last 24 months?" I'm asking because my wife applied for the Sapphire card and was turned down for this reason. I'm told Chase only denies the Sapphire and Freedom cards due to too many cards, but I want to make sure before she applies for the MR card.

She has 4 in her own name and 4 as AU.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by Long Islander
Has Chase been denying applicants for this card due to "too many cards opened in last 24 months?" I'm asking because my wife applied for the Sapphire card and was turned down for this reason. I'm told Chase only denies the Sapphire and Freedom cards due to too many cards, but I want to make sure before she applies for the MR card.

She has 4 in her own name and 4 as AU.
I've gotten two of these cards (one personal, one business) in the last two months and I've had a lot of opened cards this past year. I think it's fine. Only applies to the Ultimate Rewards cards.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 9:05 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Moderator Note:
This thread is now archived.
Please continue the discussion here: Marriott Hotel Credit Cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.