Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
This thread is now archived.

Please continue the discussion here: Marriott Credit Card Offers (2016)
Print Wikipost

[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:39 pm

Just have faith. You can confirm this bonus when you call to activate the card! Worked fine for me!
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by ZontarTheThingFromVenus
How was your 70k bonus "confirmed"? When I go to the application link I don't see the 70k specified anywhere on the page. Did you have to call?
What crzn said. ^

You might be able to call Chase to confirm the offer / apply over the phone ... or have a little faith as the link still works! (I applied 3 weeks ago)
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:41 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Cincycaddy
I called the 1-800 number, applied and was approved over the phone (painful). I am happy to report that all terms of the bonus offer are still available.

Chris.
70k Bonus Points posted today! ^
Old Feb 23, 2012, 1:17 pm

For those of you who applied for this offer in February, what is the exact 6 month date range of your free night certificate? Will it always start on the first day of the month you apply (ex. Feb 1 - July 31), or does the 6 month period begin the day you are accepted for the card? Thanks!
Old Feb 24, 2012, 7:40 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by ZontarTheThingFromVenus
For those of you who applied for this offer in February, what is the exact 6 month date range of your free night certificate? Will it always start on the first day of the month you apply (ex. Feb 1 - July 31), or does the 6 month period begin the day you are accepted for the card? Thanks!
Applied in Nov, got May expiration date on free night cert, called Marriott to ask if they could extend to June and they extended cert to August.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by priceline
This seems like a better card compared to spg. do u guys agree? especially spg has raised the annual fee and amex versus visa.
SPG is a better return per $ spent if you use your points the way I do.

For example:

6,000 Starwood points instead of $322+tax to stay July 6-8 at this hotel:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...propertyID=313

OR

5,600 Starwood points + $90 instead of $409+tax and no points to stay June 15-17 at this hotel:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeri...ropertyID=1913
Old Feb 24, 2012, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by busyexec331
This 70K offer is back! Yesterday I received the email below:

Dear BusyExec,

Because you are one of our most valued Marriott Rewards® members, it is our pleasure to offer you the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card featuring an exclusive limited time offer. Apply by March 31, 2012, and after your first use you will earn 70,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points.

Plus, you will also receive a free night stay upon account approval (Category 1-4) and an additional free night stay every year (Category 1-5) after your account anniversary date.

As a Premier Cardmember, you'll also receive:

• No foreign transaction fees
• 15 Nights Credit toward your next Elite membership level every year upon account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 you spend on the card.
• Unlimited rewards accumulation including:

• 5 points for every $1 spent at over 3,500 Marriott® locations
• 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible airline tickets, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
• 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else

Plus, apply now and the annual fee is waived for the first year — that's an $85 savings!

I clicked the link in the email, and it took me directly to an online application form.

Has anyone been able to confirm BusyExec's link and successfully verified the bonus per the link?
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by TravelJunky2024
Has anyone been able to confirm BusyExec's link and successfully verified the bonus per the link?
Only about 500 people.

Applying for this offer requires a little faith, as the landing page does not exist any more (see post #1). I believe you may be able to call Chase, verify the offer with the rep, and apply over the phone (if that makes you any happier.) I applied for this card 3 weeks ago (using the Application link from post #1) and all is well!
Old Feb 24, 2012, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Only about 500 people.
The link in post #746 is too new for 500 people
Old Feb 24, 2012, 5:55 pm

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
I applied and got this in November of last year...

I just logged on to Marriot to book a stay and found this:

"Unused Rewards Certificates

No unused rewards certificates on file"

Where should i see this reward cert that came with the credit card?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TravelJunky2024
Originally Posted by crazyMRer
The link in post #746 is too new for 500 people
Unless the application link in post 1 stops working, I suggest people use that app link in post 1 rather than the recent link in post #746, just in case the recent is targeted. I don't think it is, but it's very easy to find post 1 , so why bother using another link that's no "simpler" when you do have zillions of people who have successfully used the app link in post 1 and gotten either the 70k miles itself or (if it's too early for that) confirmation that it was the 70k offer by the time of activation.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 1:18 pm

Programs: MP Silver
Applied for the card today. Used application link through original post.
Will let you know, if Bonus points and Free Night Certificate will come through.
Thanks Again for the sharing the offer, Sylvia
Old Feb 25, 2012, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by vmsea
I applied and got this in November of last year...

I just logged on to Marriot to book a stay and found this:

"Unused Rewards Certificates

No unused rewards certificates on file"

Where should i see this reward cert that came with the credit card?
should be under your Account Activity link after you log on
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:11 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Only about 500 people.

Applying for this offer requires a little faith, as the landing page does not exist any more (see post #1). I believe you may be able to call Chase, verify the offer with the rep, and apply over the phone (if that makes you any happier.) I applied for this card 3 weeks ago (using the Application link from post #1) and all is well!
I was going to apply by phone for the guarantee, but when I called, the promo outlined by the agent was everything except the Cat 1-4 cert on approval, and she put me on hold and confirmed that it was not part of the offer she had. Therefore, based on reports here, I used the link on the first page. I did receive the free night cert on approval, and the 70K after first purchase was confirmed upon activation (even without my asking).

Therefore, I agree with others who have stated that using the application link from the OP is probably the safest course of action. I'd assume that application link will go dead once they stop honoring this promotion...
Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
I was going to apply by phone for the guarantee, but when I called, the promo outlined by the agent was everything except the Cat 1-4 cert on approval, and she put me on hold and confirmed that it was not part of the offer she had. Therefore, based on reports here, I used the link on the first page. I did receive the free night cert on approval, and the 70K after first purchase was confirmed upon activation (even without my asking).

Therefore, I agree with others who have stated that using the application link from the OP is probably the safest course of action. I'd assume that application link will go dead once they stop honoring this promotion...
I applied one or two weeks ago, activated today.

Rep confirmed free night + 70k without me even asking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.