Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 28, 2014, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
The revised July 23, 2014 CSP Guide to Benefits (BGC10374) may be found at this landing page (or directly at this location).

The CSP program rules/agreement (as of 7/24/14; RPC0444_0477) may be found at this landing page or directly at this location.

Changes to U.R. program recently announced. See post #1314.
Print Wikipost

Ultimate Rewards & CSP Benefit Changes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, AA, Delta, Southwest CP, Citi Prestige, MLife Platinum
I tried that one and it lets you fill in the app, but when you hit submit it lets you know the offer is no longer available.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 12:45 pm

Programs: As many as I can!
I googled a few links and it still shows the offer, but I haven't tried to submit them.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by JL100
I tried that one and it lets you fill in the app, but when you hit submit it lets you know the offer is no longer available.
Give them a call then and apply over the phone? Not sure otherwise maybe it's over.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by loverofpeace
Give them a call then and apply over the phone? Not sure otherwise maybe it's over.
This worked for me a few hours ago
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, AA, Delta, Southwest CP, Citi Prestige, MLife Platinum
I just submitted and it seemed to have worked with the 50k - perhaps it was a bug this morning for a few hours.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by Dangjr213
This worked for me a few hours ago
Which # did you call?

I really want this card and was planning on applying for it in about a month but mmm...maybe it's time to give it a shot?

The only thing is I just opened got the United Mileage Explorer and the One Pass with Chase about two weeks ago so this might not be the best of decisions...

Has anyone successfully applied for 3 cards with Chase in the same time period?

Cheers!
Old Mar 11, 2012, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by loverofpeace
Which # did you call?

I really want this card and was planning on applying for it in about a month but mmm...maybe it's time to give it a shot?

The only thing is I just opened got the United Mileage Explorer and the One Pass with Chase about two weeks ago so this might not be the best of decisions...

Has anyone successfully applied for 3 cards with Chase in the same time period?

Cheers!
1-888-814-4586

I'm worried about my approval as well because I just got the freedom card two weeks ago. Was planning on waiting a few months but applied after reading this thread.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 2:55 pm
Formerly known as iahsumr

The ones I tried seem to be working fine. Affiliates also haven't received any notice to deactivate our links, so I am guessing a temporary bug. Though March was once rumored to be when the offer might change, so who knows. I'm voting/hoping for temporary bug though.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 5:22 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Google "Chase Sapphire Preferred" and the first link you get takes you to the 50k app page.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 8:46 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
You know , as of this morning the 50K offer is still being advertised on the Chase website. I clicked through it and it does take you to an application page.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 4:48 pm

I just applied for the card today and it appears I'll be getting the 50k bonus points. However, the real reason I applied for the card is that my NY Rangers season ticket renewal gets me an autographed hockey stick if I pay with a Chase credit card.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 2:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat+++
Has anyone been having issues with the rewards and retailers taking longer than usual to post the bonuses through the rewards mall ?

I have a couple travelocity ones outstanding. Normally it tooks 4-5 days to post, right now it has been about 12 days. It says it could take up to 6 weeks, but it seems strange.

Thanks.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 6:25 pm

My wife has the SP. I have the Ink Bold and Freedom. When I transfer my UR points from those cards to my wife's SP, those transferred points will earn the 7% annual bonus too, right?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 7:21 pm

Quick Question:

I noticed that Westin is listed as a partner on ultimate rewards, but W Hotels are not (even though they are both Starwood brands) but when I click through the Westin link it links to Starwoodhotels.com and a search yields the W hotel I want to book.

I know that technically I am supposed to use a Chase card (though the points tend to post no matter how you pay) - but I have the SPG card that I will use to pay for my room.

So, assuming I click through the UR Westin link to the Starwood site - book with my SPG Amex, and stay at a W can anyone foresee any problems? I'm assuming I would get my double points with the SPG card for expenses at a starwood property, and since I am booking directly with Starwood I should be able to add my starwood account number to get my stay credit. Only question is if the points would post with UR - anyone who has tried this or has any insight?
Old Mar 18, 2012, 10:22 pm

I already have the Chase Marriott card. I applied for the United Mileage Explorer and the Chase Sapphire preferred card on the same day. United Explorer was approved. Chase Sapphire was declined. I called the reconsideration line, they said it was decline because of the 2 apps on same day. I had to move some of my credit line from one of the 2 existing cards (marriott and united) to the new sapphire preferred card. Not a problem since the limits are so high compared to what I need. Innstant approval on chase sapphire card. My credit was 800+ the last time I checked, but with the several new cards in the last month, and using a personal card to get bonus miles versus using my business card (which does not show on your credit report) I am probably now in the 790s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.