Old Aug 28, 2014, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
The revised July 23, 2014 CSP Guide to Benefits (BGC10374) may be found at this landing page (or directly at this location).

The CSP program rules/agreement (as of 7/24/14; RPC0444_0477) may be found at this landing page or directly at this location.

Changes to U.R. program recently announced. See post #1314.
Print Wikipost

Ultimate Rewards & CSP Benefit Changes

Old Dec 13, 2011, 5:29 am

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Originally Posted by maccoinnich
They did; I think my points showed up a couple days later. I would send a message.
They want you to wait 60 days. I had some missing orders from October I called on. They looked to make sure I had the charges on my account and then did a courtesy credit. But when I mentioned orders missing from early November they said I needed to wait 60 days. So I am waiting! But they were wonderful to work with.

That being said....if the orders don't show up AND it wasn't charged to your card then I doubt they will give you the credit.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by sargenet

That being said....if the orders don't show up AND it wasn't charged to your card then I doubt they will give you the credit.
This is the most important point. If you don't want to take any risk and want to make it foolproof then always charge to the chase card. Usually most points are posted within 3-4 days and if not then still it is so much better to talk to the CS
Old Dec 13, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
I made 2 purchases from Best Buy on Black Friday during the 10x promotion. One posted on to the UR mall on 12/8, the other didn't. Sent SM about missing miles, and got this back:

Dear xxxxxx,

I certainly understand your concern about the rewards
points for Best Buy charge of $119.82.

Upon review I found that, the Best Buy purchase for
$119.82 was not processed successfully using Ultimate
Rewards Mall. However, as a gesture, I have added 1198
reward points to your account. Your current rewards
balance is n,nnn points.

I request you to please follow the steps below if you wish
to make a purchase via the rewards mall web site:

1. Log on to www.ultimaterewards.com
2. Click on 'Shop online and earn faster' link under 'Easy
Earning'.
3. Select 'Shop and Earn at the Ultimate Rewards Mall'
link on the left hand side of the page.

Please note that after the transaction is successfully
processed, you'll receive an e-mail confirming your
accelerated earnings purchase through Ultimate Rewards
website within 4 days of the purchase.

I am glad I could be of service to you and look forward in
serving your banking needs in the future. If you have
any further questions, please reply using the Secure
Message Center.

Thank you,

[Moderator Edit]
E-mail Customer Service Advisor
I'm certainly happy that they gave me the miles, but I KNOW I made the purchase properly (as I have with dozens of UR purchases that posted, and hundreds of other shopping mall purchases).

This is my first hiccup with Chase's UR Mall, and the outcome was extremely satisfactory.

Last edited by mia; Dec 13, 2011 at 12:22 pm Reason: Remove Chase employee name
Old Dec 13, 2011, 1:42 pm

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
Out of more than two dozens of orders we placed through UR, only two got missing and after secure messaging, they manually credited points. They said it would appear in the next statement but they haven;t showed up yet. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

Originally Posted by kendenton
I made 2 purchases from Best Buy on Black Friday during the 10x promotion. One posted on to the UR mall on 12/8, the other didn't. Sent SM about missing miles, and got this back:

I'm certainly happy that they gave me the miles, but I KNOW I made the purchase properly (as I have with dozens of UR purchases that posted, and hundreds of other shopping mall purchases).

This is my first hiccup with Chase's UR Mall, and the outcome was extremely satisfactory.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by leonard016
Out of more than two dozens of orders we placed through UR, only two got missing and after secure messaging, they manually credited points. They said it would appear in the next statement but they haven;t showed up yet. I wouldn't worry too much about them.
The missing points they said they would add were in my account by the time I read their message ^
Old Dec 13, 2011, 7:44 pm

I'm still waiting on Sears for $2,000 of gift cards, Best buy for all of my purchases and 1X Toysrus.com!
Old Dec 13, 2011, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
I'm still waiting on Sears for $2,000 of gift cards,
Same here. Has anyone got bonus points for Sears GC yet
Old Dec 14, 2011, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by maulah
Same here. Has anyone got bonus points for Sears GC yet
It's only been 5 days for Sears so I'm not concerned yet.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:46 am

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
Per The Points Guy, Southwest will be a UR partner starting 1/5/2012. That is a great enhancement of UR.

http://thepointsguy.com/2011/12/sout...anuary-5-2012/
Old Dec 14, 2011, 12:05 pm

Definitely great news
Old Dec 14, 2011, 1:07 pm

This is great news for anyone that likes to use points for domestic travel. I'm hoping AA will partner with UR, but maybe that's just a pipe dream . . .
Old Dec 14, 2011, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
New exchange partner--WN

Via http://thepointsguy.com/ You will soon be able to redeem UR pts for WN pts. See details in link above or View From the Wing blog.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:29 pm

I see nothing in the Ultimate Rewards Mall requiring me to use my Chase card, does anyone else?

Ultimate Rewards Mallsm Supplement
to Ultimate Rewards Program Rules and Regulations
The Ultimate Rewards Mall is a feature of the Ultimate Rewards Program and allows you to "Get Points Faster." The Ultimate Rewards Mall provides you with the opportunity to earn additional bonus rewards as defined by the terms of the individual promotional offer. This Supplement governs the use of the Ultimate Rewards Mall and amends your Ultimate Rewards Program Rules and Regulations ("Rules"). All terms not defined in this Supplement shall have the same meaning as in your Rules.
Terms of Use
Definitions: Merchant. Merchants are the individual merchants whose products and services may be purchased through the Ultimate Rewards Mall. Providers. Providers are both Chase Bank USA, N.A. and Cartera Commerce Inc., who provides administrative services for the program. Online Offers. You earn bonus rewards for purchases made through the Ultimate Rewards Mall located at www.chase.com with an Account. You will not earn bonus rewards if you go directly to a Merchant site and do not shop through the Ultimate Rewards Mall. Bonus rewards are not earned on such things as; taxes, shipping or handling fees paid to a Merchant. Any transactions made in relation to an Online Offer that are made by telephone or at the retail stores of individual Merchants will not be eligible for bonus rewards, unless specifically designated by the Merchant's offer details. You will not earn bonus rewards if you use coupon codes from third party coupon sites or forums. Offline Offers. You earn bonus rewards for purchase resulting from offers displayed on the Ultimate Rewards Mall that are redeemed through offline channels, such as in a physical store or through a catalog. Offline Offers may require customers to "register" or "opt-in" to the offer to be eligible for bonus rewards.
Posting of Rewards. The bonus rewards may take up to two billing cycles to appear on the "My Rewards Activity" page on the Ultimate Rewards website. However, the posting of bonus rewards may take longer than two billing cycles to post depending on a Merchant's policies, for example, many travel-related Merchants will not post rewards until after travel has commenced. Bonus rewards earned through the Ultimate Rewards Mall do not count toward any rewards earnings caps, if applicable.
Software Requirements: In order for us to track your bonus rewards, you must use a browser that supports cookies and javascript (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 1.5, Safari 2.0, or more recent versions of these products). If you disable these features or have any software that interferes with their operation (such as security software, filtering software, or adware / spyware), we may not be able to track and credit your bonus rewards and you will not be eligible to receive the bonus rewards.
Privacy: Our Privacy Notice will cover your use of the Ultimate Rewards Mall. However, our Privacy Notice does not cover any Merchant website that you may access from the Ultimate Rewards Mall or Offline Offer transaction you may make with a Merchant. You should review each Merchant's privacy policy to understand how they secure and use your information. You understand that Merchants may share information with us about your transactions initiated through the Ultimate Rewards Mall, including but not limited to information regarding purchases made, products ordered, order numbers and the times and dates the purchases occurred in order for us to track your bonus rewards. Further, you understand that when you make transactions with a Merchant through the Ultimate Rewards Mall that you are disclosing to that Merchant that you have an Account with us.
E-Mail Notification: You agree that we may send email notifications detailing Ultimate Rewards Mall activity and offers. In order to receive these emails you will need to have a valid email address on record with us at www.Chase.com.
Merchant Disclosures: Individual Merchant offer details apply for each transaction. Transactions can include the purchase of merchandise, services, and gift cards / gift certificates. Restrictions for individual Merchants appear on the Merchant offer detail page for each Merchant on the Ultimate Rewards Mall. Some Merchant Online Offers may require you to enter a coupon code on the Merchant's website, or to click on a specific link in the Ultimate Rewards Mall. In some cases, Merchants may offer different amounts of bonus rewards depending on which products are purchased. All questions regarding transactions should be directed to the specific Merchant.
Program Responsibility: Providers are not responsible for order fulfillment, including shipping and handling, of your transaction. All returns must be made through the Merchant. Providers are not responsible for handling any merchandise returns or service disputes. Participating Merchants are subject to change without notice. Providers are not responsible for changes to or discontinuance of any Merchant in the Ultimate Rewards Mall, any Merchant's withdrawal from the Ultimate Rewards Mall, or for any effect on your ability to accrue bonus rewards caused by such changes. Providers are also not responsible for changes to or discontinuance of any special offer or coupon offered by a Merchant. You acknowledge and agree that Providers have no control over and are not responsible for the content of and images displayed on Merchant websites or Merchant and product content and images that may appear in the Ultimate Rewards Mall or for any claims made by Merchants. The terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with any transactions between you and a Merchant are solely between you and the Merchant. Please refer to each Merchant or their website for all terms and conditions relating to a Merchant transaction, including but not limited to, privacy statements, guarantees and warranties, payment terms, special offers, coupons, shipping, delivery, taxes, return policies and processing of returns.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ULTIMATE REWARDS MALL IS BEING OFFERED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "IF AVAILABLE."
PROVIDERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DESIGN, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE ULTIMATE REWARDS MALL, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT'S ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR INTENDED USE OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE REGARDING THE SERVICES, MATERIALS OR GOODS, ADVERTISED, PROMOTED, SOLD OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH A MERCHANT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ULTIMATE REWARDS MALL WEBSITE, AND PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES FROM A MERCHANT ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER PROVIDERS, NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR CONTRACTORS WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF A TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND A MERCHANT.
PROVIDERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR FULFILLMENT OF ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND A MERCHANT, SOFTWARE DEFECTS, DATA OR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FOR YOUR INABILITY TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET, ACCESS THE ULTIMATE REWARDS MALL OR ACCESS A PARTICIPATING MERCHANT'S WEBSITE.
By shopping online through Ultimate Rewards Mall, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the terms of this Supplement and understand that specific offer terms and conditions may apply for each merchant. Please review the "Offer Details" for each specific merchant by clicking on the specific merchant offer or clicking the merchant's "more info" link, which can be found by clicking on any merchant category, then clicking on the "more info" link next to the merchant's name. If you do not agree to these terms you will not be able to take advantage of Ultimate Rewards Mall.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 6:38 am

Sears gift card purchases posted today.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 7:55 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by keirnna
I see nothing in the Ultimate Rewards Mall requiring me to use my Chase card, does anyone else?
This statement appears on the main page:

Check out with your Chase card, and the extra Ultimate Rewards points you've earned will be credited to your account in 1-2 billing cycles.
...but it is ambiguous because it's not mentioned in the terms, and some posters have received Mall points when using other cards.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.