Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by ksf45632
+1
+2
Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:56 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by onlybeef42
+2
+3?

It's for the Plus card, btw, not the Premier. I, however, would like a Plus Biz offer some time in the future...
Old Dec 1, 2011, 3:57 pm

Just got the email for 50k.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by paramount
Just got the email for 50k.
yep, with the targetting code.

i just registered for their program online 2 weeks ago, have never flown southwest or had any credit card through them or their issuer.

Last edited by drsaith; Dec 1, 2011 at 7:14 pm
Old Dec 5, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN, DL
Just got the companion pass today!

I applied for the Business Premiere a few months after applying for Personal Premiere. I was dinged for getting the bonus within six months. I called the reconsideration line and they said I might not get the bonus but I went ahead anyway on the advice of others. I got the card a couple weeks ago and today the second 50k hit my account. I had transferred Chase UR to HGP to SWA to get the remaining points needed for CP.

Yay!
Old Dec 5, 2011, 4:56 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
Originally Posted by PeterAmling
Just got the companion pass today!

I applied for the Business Premiere a few months after applying for Personal Premiere. I was dinged for getting the bonus within six months. I called the reconsideration line and they said I might not get the bonus but I went ahead anyway on the advice of others. I got the card a couple weeks ago and today the second 50k hit my account. I had transferred Chase UR to HGP to SWA to get the remaining points needed for CP.

Yay!
Excellent! Enjoy!
Old Dec 5, 2011, 9:31 pm

Programs: N/A (kid =! no travel :( )
So do we have any evidence that people who got the bonuses from the RR1.0 card got the 50k bonus with at least one of these new cards? I really wish these programs were banned from sending you card applications with stated bonuses without actually confirming you can get the bonus.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA, SPG
If I sign up for the Southwest card and DO NOT currently have a rapid rewards account, will one be created automatically and will my bonus miles post there?

Thanks
Old Dec 8, 2011, 9:19 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Ben Linus
If I sign up for the Southwest card and DO NOT currently have a rapid rewards account, will one be created automatically and will my bonus miles post there?
Yes, the same as for any other mileage-earning card.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by pattermj
So do we have any evidence that people who got the bonuses from the RR1.0 card got the 50k bonus with at least one of these new cards? I really wish these programs were banned from sending you card applications with stated bonuses without actually confirming you can get the bonus.
I signed up for the 1.0 card with the free RT offer and and received the 50k points for both a premier and business card.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 9:11 pm

I got the $50k bonus but they also sent marketing stuff saying they would waive the $69 annual fee. Good stuff.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:31 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus, BA Avios, AAdvantage
I was searching online for the 50,000 offer and i came upon this link, it appears is not dead yet since I applied for it today and called chase right away to confirm my application. I took some snap shots in case that chase wants to pull one on me.

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/T6...t/octaffiliate

I confirmed with chase and my application was accepted due to my perfect credit they told me to wait 3 days until they can access the information and verify the bonus, they better give me the 50,000 or I am raising hell haha
Old Dec 11, 2011, 2:39 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton
I got the targeted email for the 50,000 bonus points Plus Card. Would I be able to convert that into the Premier Card upon renewal to get the 6,000 anniversary bonus points instead of the 3,000 from the Plus card?
Old Dec 11, 2011, 8:21 pm

For the people that got the 50K, what were some of the wait times for the bonus to post? Did it take the whole 8 weeks?
Old Dec 11, 2011, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by Bachovas
For the people that got the 50K, what were some of the wait times for the bonus to post? Did it take the whole 8 weeks?
About 2 days after my statement

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.