Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

paypal digital gifts & giftcardmall didn't earn 5X using ink in ebay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:59 am
Original Poster

I bought $900 worth of gift cards yesterday from paypal_digital_gifts and giftcardmall and it shows only 1X. Previously both of these merchants qualified for 1 + 4X = 5X points (btw, svmgiftcards didn't), but I didn't get it this time. Anybody knows why? I'm thinking since I've put the gift cards into shopping cart and checked out paying combined total of $900 and paypal have to distribute between two vendors and may be for that reason it didn't code as "internt,cable,phone,ofc sply"? So the key is not to combine different gift card vendors in one cart? Or may be I've used a coupon (had lucky 10% off targeted (maximum $100)) and that screwed up with the merchant codding? Or may be it will appear later? Any ideas?

BTW, forgive if it’s a common knowledge.. Livingsocial was codding as 5X too on my regular purchases with ink.

Thanks
Old Jun 1, 2015, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Correction: It appears that the "paypal digital gifts" portion got the 5X but unfortunately I've opted to take snail-mail eBay gift cards and used Giftcard Mall for the majority of my purchase ($810) and it didn't get the bonus..

In other words don't buy from Giftcard Mall, but from Paypal Digital Gifts instead..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.