Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GUA Airport Shuttles to Antigua

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2016, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

GUA Airport Shuttles to Antigua

Will be arriving at GUA on an Aeromexico flight from MEX around 10:30 PM. If I can get past customs by 11 PM, would there be shared shuttles to Antigua available?

This is on an RJ with ~80 seats. There is a Copa flight that arrives around 30 minutes after the AM from PTY, also RJ, which is the last flight of the night. Before the AM there is a Copa 737 from SJO around 30 minutes before.
Old Apr 16, 2016, 7:34 pm

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
Are you going to be staying in a hotel in Antigua? maybe give them a call and see if shuttles run that late.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA Exp
Originally Posted by Eddie98
Are you going to be staying in a hotel in Antigua? maybe give them a call and see if shuttles run that late.
I pre-booked a private shuttle last week. Cost was $30. Well worth it in my opinion to have someone with your name on a sign waiting at the exit of the airport.

Guatemala airport does not seem to be a place where you want to be stranded late at night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.