Wiki Posts
Search

LIR Airport Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2016, 10:10 am
Original Poster

LIR Airport Lounges

Please post LIR Airport Lounge information:

I found a Priority Pass Lounge, which seems to be open...

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...R1-VIP-Lounge#

Last edited by boboqui; Feb 17, 2016 at 10:27 am
Old Feb 17, 2016, 7:57 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Entrance is immediately after security, to the right of the escalators.

Lounge is currently (early 2016) under partial renovation. Buffet was pretty picked over and slow to be replenished when we were there. Alcohol is not included in lounge admission; there is an honor bar with a very limited selection.

That said, it's definitely quieter than the terminal, which was packed with families crammed into the undersized gate seating areas. Wi-Fi was reasonably fast, and there were large windows with ground-level tarmac views.

Not worth the price of admission, but better than the alternative if you have PP access.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 10:13 am

Anyone know the status of the LIR lounge? Seems to come and go on Priority Pass Lounge listings.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: UA MM
Anyone know if this lounge is open and is accepting Priority Pass?
Old Dec 27, 2016, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by pindi
Anyone know if this lounge is open and is accepting Priority Pass?
Lounge is closed - - can't even gauge by construction if it's coming or going. For WiFi access, I made a small purchase at Quiznos upstairs by Gate 5 for a receipt withWifi access for 45 minutes but it was intolerably slow.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 10:50 am

No lounge at LIR

Was at LIR on February 10, 2017. Inquired at the airport info desk where the lounge was located. The response was "there is not a lounge".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.