Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marco Polo Club Hotel Room Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2017, 10:57 pm

Programs: Qantas (Lifetime Gold), PAL (Elite), British Airways (now sadly blue), Cathay MPO DM
Glad someone raised this. I emailed MP last week trying to find out how to avail of this benefit - their reply was less than helpful!
I may give up - seems to not really exist.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:40 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Wow this is a thread resurrection.....

Anyway do these hotel / car rental benefits exist anymore? In the olden days, there was a Members Handbook that was sent to you (you could also download) and it listed the hotels that would provide benefits. This seems to have disappeared from the CX site now.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:35 am

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
Found the link

Upgrades for CX Gold and Diamond at Fairmont, Mandarin Oriental, Raffles, Shangri-la, Swire Hotels, Swissotel and Peninsula hotels.

Any success stories to share
Old Apr 25, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
Originally Posted by Alawyer
Found the link

Upgrades for CX Gold and Diamond at Fairmont, Mandarin Oriental, Raffles, Shangri-la, Swire Hotels, Swissotel and Peninsula hotels.

Any success stories to share
Yes in East Beijing when it first opened in late 2013. Need to call and book using a special MPC promotion code in advance for a special opening rate

No in London Shangri-La in 2015 (before I restart my Golden Circle membership) and Geneva Mandarin in 2016

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.