NBC for YVR Daytime?

Old Mar 16, 2004, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

NBC for YVR Daytime?

It's nice to see that the daytime flight in/out of YVR (CX839/838) will be operated by the the 747-400 once again starting July as I much prefer the extra space and shorter flight time compared to the A343s. My question is will this flight have the NBC by then? According to the CX website, the flights will be using '744'. Not quite sure if this configuration is the NBC or OBC. Would anyone recommend upstairs or downstairs for the seating? Any input will be helpful.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 6:04 pm

I think it all depends. Most people perfer the upstairs--I perfer the downstairs becuase the chances of getting an empty seat next to you are greater and luggage storage is not such an issue.

I think all of the 747's will have the NBC by this summer.

Even though the 747 has a bit more room to walk around in, the forward business cabin in the 34c only has two rows and this makes a great place to sit--much better than the upstairs of the 744.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.