Premium economy B777W or A350

Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond
Premium economy B777W or A350

Hi

I am thinking of booking a London to Hong Kong flight. I have flown the A350 PE and appreciated the leg rests - I am quite short and they work perfect for me.

I understand leg rests are being retrofitted to PE on the B777W in all rows. Does anyone know if this has happened or will be happening on the LHR-HKG route.

Thanks
Old Aug 18, 2017, 6:24 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
The refit will not be route-specific.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:01 am

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
As G-CIVC says above.

There is no special sub fleet for any destination. All 77H and 77G (the two sub types of CX's 77Ws...the former is 4 class and has F, the latter is 3 class and doesn't) frames can go to every city they're rostered to, including LHR. So until the refit is 100pct complete, you can't be sure on the 77W if you'll get a legrest-refit PEY or not. If you absolutely must have a leg rest, then your only choice to guarantee it is fly LGW-HKG on the A359.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.