Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Can I Invite a J Passenger to Dine With Me in F?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I Invite a J Passenger to Dine With Me in F?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:35 pm

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by fauxreals
I just flew with a family where the parents and 2 babies were in 2A/K. They had two young daughters and a phillipina maid in the small J cabin right behind. The maid was responsible for caring for all children so had a party in the cabin. I ended up having to ask the purser for an empty J seat to sleep in so I could get some rest as the young daughters were very noisy and the maid would pace the aisle next to me with screaming babies. It was a nightmare.
wow. Perhaps next to the toilet in y could have been better.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:43 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LondonElite
Seriously +1. Where has the chivalry gone? Honestly I cannot even contemplate this.
So you are not a believer in equal rights?

Prefer to keep women down?

:<)

Originally Posted by fauxreals
Because they had two newborns, and needed the bassinets found in 2A/K. That's what made it difficult as the domestic helper and kids had to loop around the whole F cabin through the front galley to get to the other aisle. I'm guessing it was big $ customers as they were given use of the private rooms in the Qantas F lounge that are on the right side after you enter.
The purser SHOULD have told them they have to tend to the children themselves. The domestic assistant is in business class and cannot come forward into the first class cabin.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:22 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
OP's question has been answered. Closing thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.