Wiki Posts
Search

New PYE F Pajamas - Free Gift?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by brunos
I loved the ST PJ. The design was elegant and quality good. I have a collection of most colors, using them constantly after several wash and still attractive.

But the new PYE are excellent too. I do not like the grey color, but the dark blue ones are really elegant. A nice change that is not a downgrade.

All FAs seem unaware that the tag contains a gift voucher.
But the ST PJs were very itchy, or at least that was always my experience.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fly747first
But the ST PJs were very itchy, or at least that was always my experience.
Also, once you laundered the ST's they were basically ruined.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by MattPol
Also, once you laundered the ST's they were basically ruined.
No airline PJ is made to last very long. But my beloved wife wash the ST in lukewarm water and they sustain quite a few washes.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, UR, IHG, HH, BA, CC
The new PYE PJ's are insanely comfy. We just got a pair on our CX Flight HKG-JFK and they did include the free gift note. I think I put it somewhere, wishfully thinking we'd be back in HKG sometime soon.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 7:25 am

Has anyone had success picking up their free gift in Beijing PYE store? I have a short overnight in HKG, but will have a few days in Beijing. I see PYE Beijing is listed on the card, but like to see if it actually stocks the gifts.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TrAAveller
Has anyone had success picking up their free gift in Beijing PYE store? I have a short overnight in HKG, but will have a few days in Beijing. I see PYE Beijing is listed on the card, but like to see if it actually stocks the gifts.
They are honored at the Shanghai store, so I imaging Beijing would honor, too.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 9:55 pm

So are they still giving out the same gift? Are the gifts from Beijing/Shanghai the same? Have several to claim and wondering if it's worth to go to different stores.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 3:37 pm

Programs: VS Gold
How do they fit? Same as ST or a bit larger/smaller in each size?
I still have an used pair of black ST circa 2004 - no buttons/zip - really nice and lightweight/cool.
I never liked the successive generations of PJ.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 4:33 pm

The PYE pyjamas are definitely the best quality I have ever received on any airline, period. You can just tell immediately from the touch of the cotton. I would have preferred grey, rather than the purple that seemed to be circulating around my recent flights, but that is a relatively minor complaint.

I read (here?) that they sell the exact same product, minus the branding and different colours, in their shops which I have seen for >100USD.

However, I now have three of the free gift coupons and they had run out at the Pacific Place store back in May. I hope they get stock again when I return.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 7:29 am

Programs: AA EXP/OW Emerald
Originally Posted by OnePassLover
So are they still giving out the same gift? Are the gifts from Beijing/Shanghai the same? Have several to claim and wondering if it's worth to go to different stores.
Not sure about Shanghai/Beijing, but they're still giving out the handkerchief set in HKG. Picked one up July 4th weekend while transiting through.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 2:52 pm

Programs: Enough
Does CX still give free gift (pocket squares) for First class?

Title pretty self evident... I will be flying JFK-HKG-JNB-HKG-ORD all in F, and I am in need for some pocket squares. Does CX still offer those certificates for F passengers to get free pocket squares in HKG?

***Just noticedthis thread. Thanks anyways!!***
Old Jul 14, 2014, 5:17 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by durberville
Title pretty self evident... I will be flying JFK-HKG-JNB-HKG-ORD all in F, and I am in need for some pocket squares. Does CX still offer those certificates for F passengers to get free pocket squares in HKG?

***Just noticedthis thread. Thanks anyways!!***
I flied on 7/3 & 7/7 both flights still have PYE cert. However, pls note, the cert is good till Nov 30 2014.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM
Flew HKG-JNB and JNB-HKG in F last month and there were no PYE certificates on either flight.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 6:50 pm

Flew HKG-JFK July 6th and got my PYE coupon.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 11:07 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt DIA
New PYE F Pajamas - Free Gift?

Flew HKG-ORD on 6/30. Received the Certs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.