Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Almost Impossible to Redeem CX Flight thru Asia Mile

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Almost Impossible to Redeem CX Flight thru Asia Mile

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2017, 12:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by Psychiatrist
I've redeemed 2M miles so far - all of them were on longhaul business/first awards (not upgrades) and mainly OW multicarrier awards. Six or seven RTW trips including four to South America. Currently planning for Chinese New Year 2014.

It just takes lots of advance planning, flexibility with schedules and perseverance. Good luck.
Ya. My cousin keeps it all under his Amex MR and then transfers them over when he wants to redeem award flights. I think last I heard if he transferred all over to Asia Miles, he would get something in the region of 50 million Asia Miles !
Old Mar 25, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: Elite Diamond Purple Dot Gold Silver Titanium for life
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Ya. My cousin keeps it all under his Amex MR and then transfers them over when he wants to redeem award flights. I think last I heard if he transferred all over to Asia Miles, he would get something in the region of 50 million Asia Miles !
AM would have wet dreams for weeks over that kind of volume from one member.

Frankly speaking - if he wants good availability to redeem for flights (aka: get the seats he wants when he wants them), don't bother with Asia Miles. Send me a private message and I can hook him up with a private airline service which caters specifically for high volume points clients. It's like private banking for using miles on business and first class flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.