Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TV-MA shows on CX IFE

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2012, 3:17 am
Original Poster

TV-MA shows on CX IFE

I was pretty surprise to see "Spartacus: Vengence" on CX IFE. Personally I enjoy the show because I like Roman Empire shows. However, I am kind of shock because it is TV-MA show. Full nudity (not just top but bottom) and very gore in its killings, and plenty of sex scenes again with no attempt to hide any bottom parts. I know parents with children probably won't appreciate how their kids can so easily surf and watch it.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 6:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
I think on new version of IFE you can restrict kid to view "kid zone only", but ya that's probably too much for IFE ....
Old Jul 14, 2012, 7:56 am

Quite uncomfortable when you are watching something like this and the FA comes by to serve you...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by CX HK
Quite uncomfortable when you are watching something like this and the FA comes by to serve you...
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
The gory bits or when you're watching something more romantic?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
The gory bits or when you're watching something more romantic?
I had the "pleasure" of being served by an all-male FA this time around (at least the front cabin, not sure about back cabin, but the cabin leader was female as she came over to greet me as DM, but she never served the front cabin as far as I can tell.) So I guess the uneasiness is lessen.....

Did CX run a campaign to have more male FAs on board? Or am I just that lucky? This year there seems to be more and more male FAs then in any of my past years flying with CX, and more often male FAs outnumbered female ones whereas in the past it's usually just one or two male FAs on the entire flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.