Community
Wiki Posts
Search

email to CEO

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2013, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by grahampros
So you're expecting the CEO to care about this when you're on economy fares concerned about your "status"? Gonna have to get real with yourself on that one. It's no wonder not high on the list get back to.
I feel your pain from AA (DEQM, Matching with UA/DL, etc.).

AA does not listen to its elite does not mean other airlines won't.

Beside - this is not only CX HK's idea, but also a lot of us here as well.

FWIW - AC, BA, UA and SQ's executives responded to its customers. So are you jealous
Old Jan 21, 2013, 3:00 am

Originally Posted by garykung
I feel your pain from AA (DEQM, Matching with UA/DL, etc.).

AA does not listen to its elite does not mean other airlines won't.

Beside - this is not only CX HK's idea, but also a lot of us here as well.

FWIW - AC, BA, UA and SQ's executives responded to its customers. So are you jealous
Plus, there have been some DM+'s who sent me their info for support as well, and this means they spend a significant amount of money on CX... not to mention the DM's with ~250k travel per year.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 1:01 am

Programs: Virgin Velocity Red, Enrich Blue, Air Asia Big Shot
While not Exactly John Slosar, I can confirm that dane.[...]@cathaypacific.com is a Dead link,
& Anna_T[...]@cathaypacific.com (flight operations manager) & priya_m[...]@cathaypacific.com (Customer Relations Manager to whom Anna forwarded my complaint to) are Live links (Anna replied same day) as of time of posting. Hopefully this helps somewhat.

Last edited by oliver2002; Sep 26, 2016 at 2:33 am Reason: FT rule 21: Do not post restricted contact information, such as elite access telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
I'd rather have the email of John Swire family members... Anyone in CX board simply won't care what you say...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.