Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX New Haneda Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2015, 9:24 pm

Awesome, we'll get to see the CX and JL lounges at HND now Any other OW lounges at HND worth going to?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Superorb
Awesome, we'll get to see the CX and JL lounges at HND now Any other OW lounges at HND worth going to?
Nothing else. CX's lounge in HND is good enough. But if you are in F, try JL's F lounge then
Old Mar 25, 2015, 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by mediator
Nothing else. CX's lounge in HND is good enough. But if you are in F, try JL's F lounge then
K, thanks. I think I'm more interested in trying their Salon bubbles in F more than anything.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 1:01 am

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
sitting in HND lounge now and i feel this is better than Wing or Bridge thatvus often overcrowded like chinese train station... anyways the food selection is superb. they even have french toast. the cold bar area has about 10 selection staffed by someone and their apple pie looks tops. you can evem have ice cream.

it reminds me of bangkok lounge i recently beem except it is about 5x more refined. basically their new design breaks lounge down to 3 main areas.
1. the noodle bar to left of entry
2. cold salad/food standup area with long bar tables behind entry
3. lounge area with a proper bar staffed with bartender you can have bubble or latte etc. this to the right side.

what makes this lounge so special is is probably on highest part of HND onky aftermarket control tower. located on 6th floor you have 180 degre view with runways right in front. its also close to departure gates.

i like this more than JAL business lounge. it also lacks the type of DYKFIA japanese middle aged salaryman here (i am japanese so i am entitled to such conment lol)
Old Jul 22, 2015, 1:57 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by fakecd
sitting in HND lounge now and i feel this is better than Wing or Bridge thatvus often overcrowded like chinese train station... anyways the food selection is superb. they even have french toast. the cold bar area has about 10 selection staffed by someone and their apple pie looks tops. you can evem have ice cream.

it reminds me of bangkok lounge i recently beem except it is about 5x more refined. basically their new design breaks lounge down to 3 main areas.
1. the noodle bar to left of entry
2. cold salad/food standup area with long bar tables behind entry
3. lounge area with a proper bar staffed with bartender you can have bubble or latte etc. this to the right side.

what makes this lounge so special is is probably on highest part of HND onky aftermarket control tower. located on 6th floor you have 180 degre view with runways right in front. its also close to departure gates.

i like this more than JAL business lounge. it also lacks the type of DYKFIA japanese middle aged salaryman here (i am japanese so i am entitled to such conment lol)
lovely! whats on their noodle bar menu? wonton noodles, udon/ramen, some spaghetti, and dimsum?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:01 am

Programs: CX Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Can someone let us know who runs CX's New Bangkok Lounge?

The reason for my question is that Hotel Okura is running the new CX HND Lounge and they did a pretty good job of running the lounge. I remember seeing the logo of Hotel Okura on the menu of the noodle bar.

Let's hope for Hotel Okura to take over the management of the 3 lounges in HKG that are currently run by the Peninsula Group, but I guess the chance is extremely low or almost impossible.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:01 am

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
Originally Posted by kaka
lovely! whats on their noodle bar menu? wonton noodles, udon/ramen, some spaghetti, and dimsum?
dont recall exactly but saw usual dan dan noodle and bbq pork noodle

but interesting was Gratin and French Toast

it is.managed by Okura Hotel. the Dan Dan noodle tasted better than at Wing
Old Jul 22, 2015, 12:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11A501 Safari/9537.53)

Originally Posted by fakecd
Originally Posted by kaka
dont recall exactly but saw usual dan dan noodle and bbq pork noodle

but interesting was Gratin and French Toast

it is.managed by Okura Hotel. the Dan Dan noodle tasted better than at Wing
Same as wonton noodles at bkk- but i know at hkg its a helthier version wout fish soup/sauce
Old Jul 26, 2015, 1:28 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
Looks like a very nice J lounge. Will get to try this once QF move their SYD flight from NRT to HND later in the year.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 11:48 am

Programs: SPG, MR, Aeroplan, UAMP, BAEC
Champagne?

Champagne (not sparkling wine) served in CX HND lounge, anyone knows? Recently visited newly refurbished BKK and MNL lounges, serving Champagne. Wonder how about HND.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 7:38 pm

Programs: CX DM, Watsons Wine Burgundy
Originally Posted by Oorinara
Champagne (not sparkling wine) served in CX HND lounge, anyone knows? Recently visited newly refurbished BKK and MNL lounges, serving Champagne. Wonder how about HND.
About a year ago HND CX lounge had some private Okura labeled sparkling wine, I believe it was French. Not champagne. I didn't try, went for the draft beer instead. I agree, it's surprising. Made a mental note to just use the JAL F lounge in future.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 6:04 am

Programs: CX - DM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Titanium
Originally Posted by jacobsleather
About a year ago HND CX lounge had some private Okura labeled sparkling wine, I believe it was French. Not champagne. I didn't try, went for the draft beer instead. I agree, it's surprising. Made a mental note to just use the JAL F lounge in future.
I have always been using JAL F lounge at HND. The lounge is much nicer than CX one in my opinion. Nearly always empty every time I was there (at max 5-10 other pax and FYI I've always taken the CX549 late afternoon departure flight or JL night flight to US). F&B selection is far superior than CX. There are several rooms within the Red Suite where I can really hide myself away from the crowd to work quietly or just relax with a few drinks. CX lounge is nice but far too busy.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 7:03 am

Programs: CX DM, Watsons Wine Burgundy
Yes! The red suite is a great place to relax. To add, they have those old aviation instruments and aircraft models.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA & SPG Plat
Originally Posted by HKGglobaltrotter
I have always been using JAL F lounge at HND. The lounge is much nicer than CX one in my opinion. Nearly always empty every time I was there (at max 5-10 other pax and FYI I've always taken the CX549 late afternoon departure flight or JL night flight to US). F&B selection is far superior than CX. There are several rooms within the Red Suite where I can really hide myself away from the crowd to work quietly or just relax with a few drinks. CX lounge is nice but far too busy.
You're comparing a J lounge to a JAL F lounge on their own turf??
Old Nov 20, 2015, 5:58 pm

Programs: CX - DM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Titanium
Originally Posted by Daffie
You're comparing a J lounge to a JAL F lounge on their own turf??
Yes since jacobsleather is also a DM who has access to JAL F so what's wrong with my comment comparing JAL F and CX J lounge? On the other hand, if you think home turf F lounge is always nicer than J lounge, I bet to differ. I personally prefer QF J lounge in HK than The Wing F any time for example.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.