Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge in HKG?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Which lounge in HKG?

Hi I am flying nowadays on several carriers instead of United after 15 years of their service.
This trip I am flying Cathay F and want to know which carrier lounge is the nicest in HKG, food, quietness, comfort for a 3-4 hour layover.
The reason I ask, when flying F on United I preferred the ANA lounge in NRT to Uniteds first class lounge.
Any suggestions? Thanks
Old Nov 23, 2014, 7:16 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by doc cray
Hi I am flying nowadays on several carriers instead of United after 15 years of their service.
This trip I am flying Cathay F and want to know which carrier lounge is the nicest in HKG, food, quietness, comfort for a 3-4 hour layover.
The reason I ask, when flying F on United I preferred the ANA lounge in NRT to Uniteds first class lounge.
Any suggestions? Thanks
Cathay "Wing" hands down, however, you might also choose Pier (under renovation) depends on your departing gate.
Old Nov 23, 2014, 7:23 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
You can start with the FAQ: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...unge-faqs.html

Just to add to that - there are two F lounges (Wing F and Pier F) in HKG. However, Pier F was closed and I am uncertain if it has been re-opened. So you may only have one choice - Wing F.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 4:50 am

Programs: QFF
I normally go with what ever oneworld lounge is closest to the departing gate, if unknown, The Wing.
(however, last time I was at The Wing, I couldn't get a stable internet connection on either the HKG or CX Wing networks, so moved to another lounge)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.